🤎 Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 2 💚

Monty's P.O.V.:

I had woken up in a cylinder, facing upwards, area. It was the Parts and Services room. Ugh. Did my dumbass self really get glass in my system? I sat up from the hospital looking bed and saw that Vanessa was fixing me up. I was kind of surprised, but not really because, well, that was her job. I think?

"Hey Monty, does any of your joints seem to not want to move? This machine only does certain parts of your system and I wanted to make sure all the glass is completely gone before your next show." Vanessa said showing a bit of care for me and my fragile body. Well, actually, humans' bodies are more fragile because one wrong move that animatronics or robots do and they could paralyze the human forever, but on the other hand, if tiny shattered pieces of glass, in this case, I guess you could consider my body as fragile. I move all my joints and everything seems to be in the ordinary except for my right hand joints.

"I don't think my right hand is working." I told Vanessa.

"Alright, let's see if I can see them through the screen." She replies back. It wasn't long before something bad happened, though.

"Weird. I can't see anything inside your right hand. Are you sure you're not pranking me?" She looked at me seriously.

"No, I literally cannot move my fingers, but everything is else seems to be fine." I said seriously as well.

"Alright, I'm going to look through my office to see if I have those magnifying glasses, which I probably don't, but I just want to check." She said leaving.

"Bye." It felt lonely now. It was very quiet down here. I wonder if.. no.. don't think about him, Monty. That's the reason why Freddy hates you. It's not your fault. He just wasn't working properly. It is never your fault. Stop thinking about him. Stop thinking about friends. Stop thinking about how you will never be friends with anyone in this place for the rest of your life. Do I even have a life? Am I or.. do I have a soul? The quietness of this place made me think about stuff that I have never thought about. It was actually better here than my own room because there's not a lot of noise from both sides of the room. I feel.. weak. I heard someone coming from one of the rooms that leads to  Parts and Services. Maybe it was Vanessa after finding whatever she needed and just went to my room and took the elevator down to Parts and Service? I called out to Vanessa, "Hey Vanessa! Did you find what you were looking for?" The steps were going down more quickly after I had spoken, but the steps seemed non-human. Maybe it was one of the animatronics? I was correct, but it was someone I'd have thought I'd never see. It was Freddy.

"So, Vanessa is working on you?" Freddy said with no emotion.

"Yes.. why? Is there something down here you need? Or do you just want to insult me forever until she gets here?" I said annoyed. I didn't want that to happen, again. The last time that happened, it made me how I think today. Insecure. Lonely. Afraid. I hated him for that. It was just.. horrible. The words he said. Everything. I hoped he wouldn't do it again.

"...I hope you know she's doing this because of her job, not because she cares about you, and yes, I did come here for something I needed." Freddy said mysteriously.

"Well, can you please hurry up and get what you need to get? I don't want to hear your non-hurting words again." The words did hurt the last time.

"Why not? I thought you loved the fact that you REPLACED THE ANIMATRONIC THAT HAS BEEN ALWAYS HERE FOR ME! ME AND HIM HAVE BEEN ALWAYS TOGETHER! MAYBE NOT THE SAME ANIMATRONICS, BUT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A BEAR AND A BUNNY! NOW, IT'S JUST A BEAR AND A STUPID FUCKING ALLIGATOR!" He yelled very loudly to the point where I believe everyone could here from the first floor.

(I may or may not have forgot if the Parts and Service is on the first floor or not. Please forgive me.)

"JUST STOP WOULD YA?! I'M SORRY THAT YOUR 'FRIEND' IS GONE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO BULLY ME AND THROW HURTFUL WORDS AT MY FACE! I AM JUST A REPLACEMENT. NOTHING MORE. I'M MOST LIKELY NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE NEXT PIZZERIA IF THEY MAKE IT!" I yelled obviously annoyed by him.

(Please make another FNAF game with Monty in it FNAF makers ;-; also, the reason why I say "FNAF makers" is because since Scott retired, I'm not sure who the game's hands are in.)

"YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK! YOU ARE A MONSTROSITY! I DON'T WANT TO EVER LOOK AT YOUR HIDEOUS DISGUSTING FACE YOU REPTILE FREAK!" Freddy yelled even more loudly. Could Roxy and Chica hear him? Why aren't they coming? Do they not.. care? I didn't know what to respond with and that made Freddy even more upset.

"OH CAN'T SPEAK NOW, CAN YOU?! CAT CAUGHT YOUR TOUCH?! NO WONDER WHY NO ONE IN THIS GOD DAMN PIZZERIA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU JUST LEAVE THEM WITH THE SILENT TREATMENT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN THE WRONG AND THEY CALL YOU OUT FOR IT!" Freddy kept getting louder and louder every time he yelled. I think it was starting to shake down here when he yelled. I couldn't yell that loud. I wasn't given the right voice box to do it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, MONTY?! I'LL HELP VANESSA WITH FIXING YOU!" Freddy yelled as he was stomping his way into the cylinder forcing the doors open.

"FR-FREDDY WAIT PLEASE!" I screamed horrified by what he could do to me.

"It's too late Monty, you've had your chance to speak, but now it's time for you to lose it." He said with an evil grin.

"I'M SORRY!" I tried to back up, but there was barely any space for me to crawl back to and plus I would have been slower using one of my hands, since the other one didn't have any glass in it, but my guitar using hand did. Makes sense because I used my right hand to smash the glass.

"Sorry won't fix you, Monty. You are a mistake. You never should have been made." That was the last words I heard out of Freddy. The next were just a blur. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. I couldn't speak. Freddy was smashing my head with his robotic arms, causing my face to deform. All of the senses I had with my head portion were gone. Sight. Touch. Smell. Hear. Taste. Everything. Gone. Before I completely shut off, I heard screaming. Human scream? Animatronic scream? I couldn't tell the difference. My eyes had left me with red all over the place. What is this? Blood? Is this mine? No? I don't have any blood? I.. I couldn't taste, smell, or touch it. Those were all broken. My sight and hearing were about to die any moment now, though. What was weird though was that.. the moment the blood went on me was the moment when the screaming stopped. There must have been a connection? I couldn't tell. I turned off. Shut downed. I was finished. By none of than, Freddy. I should've known. He was the leader. He could do anything and not get away with the consequences of his actions. Goodbye, cruel world.