🤎 Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 3 💚

Minutes before Freddy goes down to Parts and Services to beat up that Montussy 👹

(LMFAO I'M SORRY. I HAD TO)

Freddy's P.O.V.:

I was scared shitless. I was the cause of the alarms. They were all going after me. Vanessa, the bots, everyone. I think I'm just going to hide out here until I'm dissembled. Then I can be with Bonnie forever. In the scrap.

Roxy walks into the room and finds a scared and worried Freddy hiding under a blanket

"Uh.. Freddy?" Roxy asked confused. I was kind of shocked she even came into my room without all that attitude she had in her room.

"Get out of my room, Roxy!" I mocked her.

"Fine, I'll leave, but you do realize that the alarms aren't going off because of you.. right?" She said certainly.

"Then.. who.. wait what?" I asked confused. Is she serious? The alarms didn't go off because of me? I don't believe her.

"Yeah, it was that fucking gay alligator." She said annoyed that it was him.

"IT WAS HIM?!" I yelled. Scaring Roxy a little bit. It was him? Him. Out of all the fucking people in this pizza plex. It just so happened to be fucking him.

"Why?" I asked sternly.

"Come see for yourself." She said as she left the room. I followed. I couldn't believe my eyes. This fucking gator really destroyed his whole fucking window. What the actual fuck?!

"Where is he?"

"Not sure. I heard though he got glass stuck in his body, so maybe in Parts and Services?"

"Thanks."

"Wait! What are you going to do to him?!" Roxy said with care for Monty. Why does she even give a fuck about him? He literally broke his own window and caused everyone to have a heart attack!

"I'll see."

"Okay.." She said sadly. I started walking towards the back of my room, so I could take the elevator down to Parts and Services. I could hear Roxy say in a whisper:

"Please don't hurt him Freddy.."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"DON'T HURT HIM!"

"WHY SHOULDN'T I?"

"BECAUSE HE RESPECTS YOU!"

"STOP PLAYING GAMES ROXY. EVEN IF HE DID RESPECTED ME, WHICH HE SURE AS HELL DON'T, I WOULD STILL FUCKING PUNCH HIM TO THE GROUND. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY RIGHT OR BUSINESS TO FUCKING REPLACE MY ONLY GOD DAMN FRIEND IN THIS FACILITY. PLUS, WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HIS OPINION OF ME?!" Roxy was left speechless after I had yelled feelings at her. I was done with her. With him. With anyone who fucking cared about him. He. Means. Nothing. To. Me.

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM!" Roxanne yelled at me as she jumped on me trying to make me stay in one place just for Monty's surgery to be done. She couldn't be stronger than me, can she? No, Chica and I are the originals, they made us first. They made Roxanne and Monty later than us. Especially Monty. He shouldn't be a problem to break. Haha.. I kicked Roxanne off of me and she went flying to the wall behind Roxanne, but the wall was facing towards me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN ROXANNE! ACTUALLY, TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T, LEMME JUST DO SOMETHING I'VE SHOULD'VE DONE BEFORE."

"FR-FREDDY W-WAI—" I had ripped her eyes out. They were mine. All mine. Mine and only mine. I felt something I've never felt before. I felt.. stronger! It was like I had all this strength inside me and I never noticed it until now.. Monty, you're next. I went inside my room, went through the door leading into the wall and went down into Parts and Services. I had heard Monty and Vanessa talking, but right when I came into the room, Vanessa left. Hopefully she was gone enough for me and Monty to have a little.. chat~

After Freddy beats up that Montussy 👹 and that Vannessy 👹 NAW I'M DONE. THAT WAS HORRIBLE. I'M SORRY. Basically after Freddy beats up Monty and Vanessa.

I.. killed her. No.. my strength.. it was only meant to be on people that got in the way.. she wasn't.. wait.. yes, she was.. b-but.. Monty.. Oh god.. Monty.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to kill Vanessa.. or harm you.. or take Roxy's eyes.. I just.. you.. no. No. NO. I DON'T NEED TO CARE ABOUT MONTY. FUCK HIM. WHAT I NEED TO FOCUS ON IS THIS DEAD FUCKING BODY RIGHT HERE. I picked up the body and put it in a chest. No one would find her here.. right? Oh jeez.. I need to get this blood off my hands, but how? Water would mess up my circuits. If only I had another person to help me with—

"FREDDY? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ROXANNE?"

Chica! She could help me!

"UH CHICA! STAY UP THERE DON'T COME DOWN HERE! I NEED TO FIX SOMETHING!"

I quickly got one of the cleaning robots with a mop and placed it front of the pool of blood. It was mopping it away! Hurray! Wait.. does that mean I'm a kill—

"I'M COMING DOWN, FREDDY! WE NEED TO FIX ROXA— HOLY SWEET JESUS. WHAT HAPPENED TO MONTY?!"

Shit.

"Uhm.. I don't know.. I just found him here like this! I was about to fix him, but I ended up getting red paint all over my hands." I said as I showed her Vanessa's blood on my hands.

"Well, use one of those wipe cleaners for that! We gotta fix Roxy and Monty! Should we call Vanessa for help?"

"UH NO! WE SHOULDN'T! WE CAN JUST CALL OTHER PEOPLE TO WORK ON OUR FRIENDS!" I said out of worry.

"Freddy.. we need Vanessa's help though.. we can't.. our fingers are too fat and the material we are made up doesn't register on the phone.."

"We can use those old phones! They are just buttons!"

"Oh that sounds like a useful idea, let's do it!"

(Will Chica and Freddy save their friends? Will Chica learn what Freddy has done to their friends? Will Freddy be dissembled when the workers and owners learn about what Freddy has done? Find out next time on Dragon Balls Z!)

(Okay, but like on a serious note, I may not be able to start writing more when school starts for me, which is the day after tomorrow {A.K.A. January 4th} and I'm so sorry for rushing through this. I know I should have taken more time to write this, but I didn't and it's a mess. I'm sorry. I have no one to blame, but myself. It's just I bought the game {FNAF: SB} and I have been playing it lately, so that's why I stopped writing this. Again, I'm sorry. I'm also apologizing for my future self being too busy to write stories either. I will TRY my best to write over the weekends, but y'all might not still be in the fandom by then. Anyways, I'm going to end it here because it's getting too long. Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night and I'll see y'all soon! Bye bye!)