Netherlands

Wanda's POV

My eye's opened and I felt I was leaning on somebody, so I immediately thought it was Peter, I cuddled in closer, when I heard a scoff. That was a much more deep voice.

I looked up and saw that I was leaning on some random guy. "Ah! What the hell!" I jumped up from my seat and saw that three men were sitting on a bench and Peter was also leaning between two of them.

"It's okay miss." One of them said with a very heavy accent, they each were wearing orange and had, white, blue and red flags painted on their faces.

Peter heads that rolled off the man's shoulder and he woke up, startled like me. "Hi." The one man said with a happy smile.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Municipal holding facility." One of them answered.

"They said they found you two unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous." Another one said.

"And we gave you the shirt." They said to Peter, he was wearing one as blanket currently. "Because you seemed a bit cold."

"Thanks." Peter said, giving me a weird look and I returned one.

"You guys are really nice." I smiled at them. When my side decided to give me a sharp pain and I placed my hand on it. "Shit." I could see a splotch of blood soaking through the suit.

"You speak really good English." Peter commented."

"Welcome to the Netherlands." They all said in unison.

"We're in the Netherlands right now?" I exclaimed. They all nodded their heads and Peter jolted up to stand towards me.

"Guard!" He yelled holding onto the cell bars.

"The guard is on a break." One of them said. "Probably talking to his wife."

"Yea, she's pregnant." Another one said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

They all began to speak Dutch and I leaned into Peter. "What are we gonna do?"

"This." He said as he reached his hand between the bars and grabbed the lock, breaking it.

"That was hot." I mumbled. He just chuckled and he threw his arm around me to lean on me for support, even though my side was killing me. I was still gonna help him.

We walked past the guard who was wearing his night monkey mask. "Yeah, Night monkey. Yeah." He said into the phone.

We left the holding facility and walked into a market, Peter put on the orange shirt and as we wandered through.

We ended up walking to a man that was selling chickens, since he was on his phone. "Excuse me sir?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Can we borrow your phone?" I asked.

"Yeah." He than handed it to Peter and we both looked at each other stunned.

"Everyone is so nice here. Uh." Peter said as he began calling someone. "Pick up, pick up, pick up, hey, hey, uh... I messed up. We need...we need a ride. Where am I? Where am I sir?"

"It's Broek op Langedijk." The man stated.

Peter just stopped his movements. "Hang on, could you say that again?" He asked handing the phone to the man.

"Hi, it's Broek op Langedijk here. Yeah, no problem, heh, heh."

Pete than brought the phone back to his ear. "Did you get that?" He than hang up and handed the phone back to the man.