───꒱ 01: 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Catch my breath and hold it for me
I'm wasting my time, tryna make up my mind

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

____________________
┆ ┆ ◌┆ . ⊹ ┆ ☽
┆ ⁺✧ ┆ ┆
┆ ⊹ ☽ ✮
┆ . ✧
ღ ⁺ ◌

The snow hits the ground ever so delicately, settling down on the streets of New York. Quick movements in hassle were made, bits of snowflakes separating for people to move through. She walked as fast as her feet could take her, trying to avoid any collision or accidents on the pavement. 'Tis the season, one might say. But to Marisol, she was just freezing.

The site of the coffee shop drew closer, and her eyes lit up in much delight, already feeling the warmth that would greet her. Of course she had to be in a hurry, bringing gifts along with her for two certain people. The woman was distracted with her own thoughts before colliding with another, coffee spilling merely against the concrete.

"I am so sorry about that!" she gaped, looking at the boy in front of her. He had a face that was as surprised as hers, eyes wide opened.

"No it's alright-"

"I could pay for it-"

"You're fine, you looked like you were in a rush anyways. Ned's waiting insi-"

"Oh you know my brother?" she questioned, her worried expression turning into a smile. He did, well, he once knew.

"We... had a few classes together," the boy told Marisol, cautious with his words. "I'm- Peter, Parker... Peter Parker."

"Strange, I've seen that name once before... Well, I'm sorry about that again."

"No worries," Peter answered, trying to find words to say. But he contorted a smile, walking away solemnly. Now Marisol may be close friends with her brother, but she has never heard him mention Peter Parker, or maybe he has, and she wasn't paying attention. But the dark haired woman just let it slide for now, knowing two others are waiting for her inside.

Just as expected, the shop welcomed her with a warm and gentle atmosphere, it brought comfort to her. Marisol noticed her brother, Ned, sitting by the counter on his phone. And there MJ was as well, though she seemed to be lost in thought. "And what a pleasant day it is don't you think?" Marisol greeted, dusting off the snow from the top of her head. Her voice immediately caught MJ and Ned's attention.

"Ate* Chesa, hey!" Ned greeted, a wide ear to ear grin spreading on his face. "Guess what?"

"Well, ma already told me that you're going to MIT-"