───꒱ 02: 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I try to tell you what I think and play it off like it's a joke
Oh no, more surprises, guess it's like this

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

____________________
┆    ┆ ◌┆ .    ⊹ ┆       ☽
┆ ⁺✧     ┆           ┆
┆      ⊹  ☽           ✮
┆    .                         ✧
ღ              ⁺       ◌

"Do you get me now?" Ned inquired, his voice laced with many worries. Marisol only nodded, though of course, her brother wouldn't know, it wasn't a video call after all. "Hello? Hellooo? Are you still there?"

"Still alive- but how'd that even happen?!"

"That's like, doxxing a kid after rage quitting," Pandora added, though the Leeds weren't too sure if it was a joke or if Pandora was saying it out of anger and sarcasm. "What's next? Quentin's exposed his address?"

"They're actually at his place right now-"

"Of course they've found his apartment!" It was clear to see that the two older girls were as concerned as Ned, having to be secret holders of this superhero as well. Ned's sister finding out soon after he did, and Pandora? Not long after catching Marisol trying to sneak to the New York sanctum once more. It was a quick moment, but Marisol could never have lied to her roommate about anything. "There should be some legal actions to take with this."

"Ate, you're some lawyer-"

"Assistant of a lawyer, different things-"

"You could pull some strings."

"... Ned's got a point."

"I'm not convincing-"

"Please???" He dragged the word as long as his breath could last, sucking in some air before continuing once more to continue to recite the long word. Her brother wanted to help Peter, especially at desperate times like this. Marisol couldn't just turn this down, especially after the boy has done with the Avengers, and for the whole universe for that matter with Thanos. "If he says he's a really good lawyer-"

"We'll talk about it," Marisol sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in dismay. "I've got to do a few things first- I'll see you at home okay?"

They exchanged goodbyes, right after Ned ends the call. Pandora and Marisol exchanged glances, taking in what needed to be comprehended. "I'll join you," the former said, with no other questions asked. "Accompany you back to the old house, just in case anything else happens. Everything seems to be getting out of hand in a matter of a few hours."