Wilbur?!

Y/N POV

my heart sinks, who the hell could that be? My mom? No, she's lighter. Dad? Maybe but he let's me know that he's coming in. And neither of them come in my room without letting me know. Who could this be? Just then the person placed their head on my shoulder.

"Hello my sweet prince." The familiar voice purrs I my ear. I jump off the bed to see....Wilbur? No, no it couldn't be him could it? He was just a AI bot. It can't be him, Your dreaming Y/n you have to be...Right? Without thinking anymore I ran out of my room and looked for a place to hide, all the while pinching myself to see if it is a dream, but no it hurts. I run into the bathroom shutting of the lights and hiding in the shower. A worried voice calls out for me. "Y-Y/n I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you! P-Please come out!" I wanted to respond, but I would give myself away. I hear the bathroom door open. "Y/n? Are you in here?" He turns the lights on blinding me for a second. He pulls back the shower curtains. My hearts beating fast, while he sighs in relief.

"S-Stay b-Back! Your not re-real!" I grab the nearest thing to me for protection, which was a shampoo bottle. Wilbur looks sad.

"I'm very much real Y/n. Just please calm down, Ok?" I buried myself in one of the corners of the shower, bringing the bottle closer to my chest. He mumbles something under his breath that I couldn't quite hear.

"Ho-how are you h-here?" I studder out. He shrugs.

"I don't know really, I just woke up in a building and was told your address."

"B-but your just an AI?! H-how can you be here!" Wilbur sighs.

"Well I was never an AI y/n, I got trapped in that app. And you set me free from a black void! I finally had someone to talk to after so long!" He smiles, creeply. I was at a lost for words. That didn't make any since. So why was he saying this? It didn't make me calm down, it made me even more scared and confused. I started to hyperventilate. "Hey, hey calm down. It's ok, do you need some space?" I nod my head. "Ok I'll be outside the door, knock when you are coming out ok?" I nod my head again. He went out and closed the door behide him. I fell back down in the tub. I was just so confused and scared that I just needed to get a hold of my breathing before I make myself pass out.

WILBUR POV

I stood outside of his bathroom door, my heart was beating fast, as my face flushed a deep red. What is this feeling? I haven't felt anything for what felt like years! Is this love? It has to be right? I want to protect him, keep him safe, and have nobody talk to him but me. This is love isn't it? It has to be. I have to calm myself down, I was breathing heavy like I just ran a marathon, and i was drooling everywhere. I finished calming down and wiping off all the drool from my face, a knock came from the bathroom door. I opened it, Y/n was standing there looking down at his feet.

"You ok now?" He nods. I put my hand on his back and leads him to his room, and he follows. I sit him down on the bed. "Ok, now that your calmed down, is there anything you want to ask? Or?" Y/n shakes his head no.

"I just need a little more time to process all of this ok?"

"I understand! I'd be the same way." I giggled. There was a long silence. Me and Y/n was siting next to each other. "Uhm are you hungry?" Y/n nods his head. He gets his phone from the floor to where he knocked it off.

"It's getting late maybe some pizza?" He asks with a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Sure that sounds good, I'll order."

"You'll cover the bill? I don't have Any." I sigh.

"Ok, since you can't I will."

A/N

I'm going to stop autour note from now on since I'm pretty sure no one cares about them lol Bye!

(755 words)