It was all a dream?

THIRD-PERSON POV

Y/n shot up from the bed he was in, it was Wilbur's as per usual. Wilbur had woken up by the sudden movement.

"Y/n are you ok? It's too early to wake upp." Wilbur groaned. Y/n looked at the clock, it was 3 in the morning.

Was all of that a dream? Y/n thought. He looked back to the tired Wilbur beside him. Knowing that he would've been in trouble if it was real. Wilbur shifts himself to a sitting position on the bed.

"Y/n are you ok?"

"I just had a bad dream that's all." Y/n blurted out.

"Well, what was it about?" Wilbur asks. Y/n felt calm? He had no idea why.

"Just uhm," Y/n had to think of an excuse to say, he couldn't tell him the dream he actually had. "I forgot most of it, I think it was something about a forest?" You questioned yourself. Hopefully that would fool him.

"Ok, let's just go back to sleep ok? I barely had any pizza from dinner last night so let's sleep." Wilbur pulled Y/n down to cuddle him to sleep. The both had fallen asleep rather quickly.

***

Wilbur woke up first, he carefully got up from his bed. He didn't want to leave Y/n alone by himself but he needed to get something first. He walked towards the basement. He went down and looked around for something. His eyes soon fell on a syringe and a liquid next to it. He had finally made something that could get rid of Y/n's bad memory's about him. And soon they could actually be in love, he was already but y/n needed to forget about everything that Wilbur did. Just to help the process go quicker. Wilbur filled the syringe with the liquid and made his way back to Y/n. Luckily it was only a couple hours after he had woken up due to Y/n's nightmare. He gently opens the door towards their room. Y/n was still sound asleep. He went over to him and extended his arm arm. Inserting the syringe in, slowly letting the liquid enter Y/n's body. After it was emptied. He threw it away in the outside trash can.

***

Y/n woke up a couple hours later. The aching in his arm was very noticeable. He just thought he was lying on it wrong. The thought of it being wilburs fault never crossed his mind. He made his way downstairs to see Wilbur sitting on the couch watching TV. Y/n went into the kitchen to make some food, he caught a glimpse of the oven clock. It was almost 12. Y/n didn't care and just pulled out a ice-cream sandwich to eat. He leaned on the counter, not wanting to go near Wilbur.

"Morning Y/n." Wilbur said now noticing Y/n.

"Morning." Y/n said back bluntly.

***

Tommy soon came down, looking off. He made his way towards Y/n.

"What's wrong Tommy?" Y/n asks the blonde boy in front of him.

"Oh, just had a bad dream is all." He indeed had a bad dream. To be honest it was the exact dream Y/n had. Just from his perspective. The both could barely tell if it was real or fake. But seeing Wilbur here and no police around it had to be a dream.

"Weird I had a bad dream as well. What was yours about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just something about all of us. You?" Tommy did remember it. Very specificly. But he couldn't say anything because of Wilburs attendants.

"I can barely remember it now." Y/n was correct. He could barely even remember what had happen yesterday. The thing Wilbur gave him worked fast. Luckily Y/n won't forget people. Just the things they have done. Just as long as he's near them while the drug had been inserted in him.

"Huh, well. You want to do anything? I'm bored."

"Sure, we can play minecraft again."

"Ok," Tommy said, Wilbur overheard them the whole time. He was going to watch over Y/n from now on. Tommy was acting weird so he had to make sure they weren't talking about escaping. After Tommy had went into his room Wilbur followed Y/n.

(727 words)