-SECRETARY-

Loud Cries and begs can be heard from the large mansion. The man- about his 30's, was kneeling in front of a beautiful woman. There, he seemed to be screaming something to her her, desperate screams.

"You-you told me! You told me you love me [name]??, why must you leave me like this?! I have done anything and everything I can just to have you! Please my love, stay with me. I promise! I won't do any of the cheating anymore- just please!-" The man exclaimed to the woman, who was surprisingly unbothered by the scene playing before her eyes. She gave him a nonchalant shrug and continues to walk to the entrance of the mansion.

He chased her and clung into her, his grip towards her was harsh and strong, but the woman stood still before him and easily released his arms from holding her anymore further. "Would you shut up for a moment? I've told you before, I have got nothing to do with you anymore.. You're too loud and it's giving me a massive headache! How could you say that you want and love me if you're literally giving me a headache?! Last time I checked, that is not how true lovers treat each other." She said to the man, showing signs of boredom and angry feeling.

"You have betrayed our beloved team, therefore I have got to leave you. I told 'ya before, remember? I dont like rats especially the ones who rats out their own team- so, I expected you to have known what was going to happen, yet you still betrayed us. This was all your fault and if it wasn't for you, then we still could have been showering together by now, well you decided to f*ck it up so... bye-bye." The woman said to him as she immediately shot his left shoulder using her gun that she pulled out from inside her pant's pocket and just left his bloodied figure in the mansion.

The pink haired male stood in front of the bloody man, he was amazed by your wonderful performance, and he can't deny that it was extremely attractive of you when you've decided to shout some unfriendly curses towards the desperate male- who was now laying on his carpet with his Injured shoulder where you decided to shot him. "Hahaha, look what we have here... she's wonderful isn't she?" Sanzu smirked as he asked the man a question. "Sanzu. What are you doing here? You need to leave." He defensively exclaimed to the male infront of him, hoping that he would obey his request.

"But- what if I don't want to leave huh? What're you gonna do? Send one of your minions and say 'please, kill him for me- my trusted minion!' Sanzu mockingly asked the man as the smug expression on his face never left.

"Sanzuuu, you know that I can handle him myself right? Give him to me, he hurted [name] and we can't just let this man go free!"  A voice interrupted them and a man with purple eyes and a couple of black streaks on his hair, came into their view. "Nah, it's fine. Boss said that we won't do anything to him, just yet." Sanzu replied as he smirked at the oldest

You smiled at the perfect eggs and pancakes that was placed on a big and circular glass plate, it was only six in the morning and you all normally wake up at nine, but you decided that you were waking them up early today because of the meeting you all need to attend later.

You were happily just finishing cooking all of their delicious breakfast, until you heard a certain door open from upstairs. You continued to cook as you heard faint footsteps coming downstairs and it was now headed towards the kitchen area- the place where you are as of right now. You had a very sharp type of hearing when it came to footsteps, sometimes you even consider it as one of your 'supposed to be' superpowers.