7- OBSESSION

----- "Face it, you want it, you crave it
                     Believe when i say that you'll know
                                   Once you taste It."

She leaned onto your left shoulder as you scrolled down to the screen of your phone. You went in the other car, besides from the cars that your other bosses were in because they got in there pretty early and you didn't have a choice but to stick with Takeomi, Kakucho and Tomie. You all sat in silence while tomie leans on your shoulder. 'She looks very cute.' You thought when you looked at her relaxed face as she leaned onto you.

While you scrolled down to your phone, you saw some very shocking and interesting news, you shared your thoughts on the comment section and it wasn't even a minute until your comment got about one thousand likes. You smirked happily because it's another win of being the best person with a valid opinion on the world..

You didn't need to worry over people finding out you're secretly working for dangerous criminals because when you go to the internet, user elitrixx_69 comes into the spotlight and saves you from being caught by the police from posting online. Also, it's not like your phone is fbi-connected.. all of you has a safe phone which allows you to do anything you want with it and you wouldn't even get caught by the government.

After a few minutes of playing random games, you decided to finally get off your phone. You put the phone on your pouch while Tomie is still laying on your left shoulder. You smiled at her sleeping figure and looked at Kakucho on your right. You smiled at him, 'are you okay?' you mumbled at him, carefully not to wake up the sleeping girl beside you. He nodded gently and he averted his eyes on somewhere else.

He was still looking at something when he felt a soft and light weight fall into his lap, he looked down and he saw three pieces of sweet candy. He turned his head to you and looked at you as if he was waiting for you to say something. You slightly laughed at his cute and confused face and went to get your phone from your pouch, you texted him something and waited for him to look at your text.

"I bought those when I was on a mission from Thailand, I have 5 bags left from home so don't worry about eating that. I gave you only three pieces of it because i-love-you. 😽" He got flustered by your text and got his handkerchief to fake cough, he was blushing so bad that the blush went to his ears. He covered his face still and avoided your gaze towards him. You laughed at his attempt to cover the blush and you grabbed his phone that was resting on his other side of the seat.

You opened it and guessed the password, it was correct and it gave you a happy feeling because his password is "1987-30-[your birthday]-1987." His password was the birthdays of someone who was very special to him, that's why he chose to have that password.

You opened the camera on his phone and carefully adjusted your arms so you wouldn't wake up the sleeping girl in your other arm, you grinned widely at the camera as you whispered "smilee" at him. He quickly removed the handkerchief from his face and went to smile to the camera with his flustered face.

He was still blushing madly when you took the picture, you stared at it and just admired his blushing face.. he was too cute for you to handle. You handed him back his phone and went to get yours, scrolling again to find some drama or another horrible person to cyber bully.

He looked at the pictures of you two together and smiled lovingly, he was feeling something euphoric and it excites him. He definitely did found you a super amazing person and he loves you very and very much. He pressed the 'change wallpaper' button from his phone and selected the photo of you two together, he set it on both his home and lock screen, 'aahhhhh- why must you do this to me [name]?? I'm getting all flustered and you didn't even do anything! Aahhhhh!!!' He screamed in his own thoughts as he sat there and hesitated to just hug you right from that spot.

: Izana, Emma and Draken revival arc when? 😿 seriously, I still have hope that they'll get their revival arc soon 'cuz if they don't, I am going to Wakui's own house and make him rewrite the story 😾