14-BEGIN.

"Oh wow, he really likes it.."

Waiting for the elevator to stop and make the 'ding'
sound, you and your co-host stood inside of it. The tension wasn't that awkward or anything.. in fact, you both enjoyed the silence while waiting.

When it finally made the 'ding' sound and stopped, the door then opened and you headed to the left hallway, while he went to turn right.

While walking, you heard muffled sobs coming from a room. You were skeptical of checking what happened or what's happening inside.. nonetheless, you still went to go check. You didn't care if there was some exorcism occurring in there, you just want to know why someone was crying inside the room, all people were supposed to be on the area where you would all play.

As you went into the room, you saw a lady crying while she holds a blanket to cover her.. naked body?
Why is she naked? Did something happened to her?
You walked closer to approach her which she flinched at and looked the other way as if she's embarrassed to be seen like that.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just me, Secretary [Name] from Bonten Organization. Can you say what happened to you? It's fine if you can't but I want to help you.."

The girl widened her eyes as she heard you mentioned the word "Bonten", she sniffles and rubbed her puffy eyes before talking; "This guy, he told me he liked me and I believed him- we were in the middle of something and then he left me for another girl.. I'm sorry I got you worried, it's all my fault that I wasn't as perfect as her."

You smiled sadly at her story and got a handkerchief from your pockets, there you started to bend down to get closer on her from the ground.. you wiped her tears using the handkerchief while holding her cheeks. "Cry it all out, it's okay, it'll only last for a bit and then you're gonna be fine again alright? Also, I am here for you. Don't be scared and just trust yourself... I suggest that you should go home now, tonight's event isn't gonna be fun and healthy for you."

"I'll go call one of my partners to let you stay at my house. Don't worry it's safe and it's better if you're there, I'll be back soon after this, okay?" You added before standing up and calling the person.
After the call ended, you gave her your spare clothes and told her to wait for your assistant to come, you left the room and headed to your destination once again. When is this ever gonna stop..

You reached the backstage of the room and let out a big sigh, you wished for this night to end quickly so you could finally rest for a while.

"Everyone, It's time for us to play! I'm sure you guys are ready for this..  also, let's try to finish things quickly yeah? There's a lot of prizes for you guys to take home and cry out of happiness!
Alright, let's go pick your numbers!"

"Number 57 anddd 46, please step out and go over the stage, we are all going to play a very fun game!!"

Haruchiyo, S.

Heh, I wonder how this game's
going to be..

                                                                Kaku-roach <3

                                                        Why are you texting
                                                   me? I am literally right in
                                                    front of you..

Haruchiyo, S.

My goddd, have you noticed how
hot [name] is from the stage? I want
her to do some unholy things to me

                                                                     Kaku-roach <3

                                                                                  Stfu.

                                                                     Kaku-roach <3                                                                                                                                        Stfu

Haruchiyo, S.

                                                                     Kaku-roach <3

                                                      Ugly ass fucking bitch go
                                                      throw yourself on a cliff and
                                                       die.

Haruchiyo, S.

This isn't fair Koko, give the
roach his phone back so we can fight.
This is OUR fight.

Reply you bitch.

Hello?

Whatever, you get no bitches anyway 💯😹

: I promise I'll write the whole game night thing when I have some spare time omggg.. my fcking teachers assigned some homeworks late and it's very stressful.. anyways, have a great day/night or whatever lol.