13

Sarah, as Claude's nanny, decided to stay at the Ambrosia mansion in the future to share his every move. So Count Millen decided to send a messenger to Ambrosia to move Sarah's luggage. That was why the Ambrosia dukedom had been bustling with untimely guests for a long time.

    "Miladyyyyyy. Do you have to stay here?"

    "You can just commute to workkkkkk."

    "Uahhhhhh…… Don't go."

    Sarah smiled awkwardly as she walked forward with a handful of Count Millen's servants gripping her arms.

    "I'm not going forever, why are you being like this?"

    "You won’t come back here often!"

    "I haven’t even gone yet, so I don’t have to go often."

    "Uahh. I don't know. I don't know."

    The people of Count Millen wept and laughed at Sarah's words. The servants of Ambrosia, who were watching the rare sight, opened their mouths wide.

    "Can you do that to Our Lord?"

    "I can never do that."

    The servants continued to watch the scene together with Claude sticking his head out. Sarah smiled and teased the people around her, and the servants whined at their Countess comfortably. Claude, who was watching the scene, had an unknown feeling.

    "I don't like the servants of Count Millen."

    "Honestly, when it comes to Count Millen, it's a family recognized by His Majesty the Emperor, right? It must have hurt their pride to hear that the successor of the respectable Count was only a nanny."

    Claude could hear Ambrosia's servants gossiping. Hearing this, his mood subsided.

    'Look at this. Who would like me? They hate it because she's my nanny.'

    Claude glanced at Ambrosia's servants behind him. When Claude took one step closer, the servants moved away, and when Claude took another step, they moved further away.

    They were polite to him, but they never stayed by his side. Even at a young age, Claude knew that they were struggling and fearful of him. It got worse when Claude became seriously ill a month ago. Now, as if afraid to even touch Claude, the servants trembled even at the slightest contact.

    'May doesn't avoid me...…'

    When Claude recalled that May was the only one who treated him well without avoiding him, he turned his head and looked for her. Claude asked Ronda, who was standing behind him.

    "Ronda, where's May?"

    "That child is being punished for committing a crime."

    "What crime?"

    "It's not something Young Master Claude will care about."

    "……"

    Claude choked up, but he held it in. Except for May, in this Duke family, Ronda and Veron were the only ones who treated Claude casually. Besides, they were both very dear to his father. He didn't want to be hated by his father because he bothered Ronda for no reason.

    'I have to find where May is and save her.'

    Claude thought so and looked back at Sarah.

    "Ack!"

    Then, when Sarah made eye contact with him, Claude was surprised and pulled Ronda's skirt and covered his face.