heartaches | pt. 3

Isabela's POV

I was so shocked from what I saw, I saw Y/N on the floor with bruises and wounds on her face and arms. I cried because it's hard to see my best friend lying down on the floor with bruises and blood. I immediately went to the clinic and called for help. I went back to where Y/N's lying with 3 nurses. we helped each other to carry Y/N. i was crying seeing her like this. i rushed to my home and told my mom about it, "Mom! Mom! Help Y/N is full of bruises and wounds! she got beaten up!" I cried to my mom, she calmed me down but I can't. I went back to school and went straight to the clinic. I stayed in the clinic with my mom and Y/N sleeping. i waited for Y/N to wake up so she can eat the arepas.

I slept by her side because I'm sleepy. I woke up and Y/N is still sleeping while my is gone and left the arepas by the table. I know that my mom went back home. I held Y/N's and praying that she wakes up. a nurse went inside and told me the Y/N had a severe injury and needed to stay in a hospital. I know that my mom can heal Y/N but Y/N isn't waking. in my village we don't have a hospital because my mom is the doctor here.

Y/N's mom, Perla, doesn't know about this. but I'm gonna tell her about this because Y/N's is her only daughter. my family looked for the nearest hospital outside this village, and they found one. it is 5 miles away from here, but that's the nearest one so I have to go with it. I asked the nurse if there's a vehicle to ride on with a faster speed. "i will call an ambulance to take Y/N. only two people will be able to go with her." the nurse told me. I decided to go with Tia Perla to take care of Y/N and stop to go to school. I went to Tia Perla's and told her about what happened to her daughter. I don't know who did this to her. she cried in pain because it's her daughter.

*/FEW HOURS LATER/*

the ambulance came and Tia Perla and I rushed in with our things. while we're waiting in the ride, I slept because I'm and my eyes were hurting. while I'm sleeping I'm holding Y/N's hand.

*/3 HOURS LATER/*

we stopped by this big white building and it has the name District Hospital. nurses came to take Y/N into another bed, with wheel? I've never seen that before. this place is kinda scary to be honest. bright lights, unfamiliar vehicles, tall buildings, etc. I'm just gonna stick with Tia Perla since she grew here.

Tia Perla held my hand while we carry our stuff. we waited by this kind of hallway looking, I think. the seats were metal? wow, people here must have gifts and they must have been creative. a man in a white coat came to us. "are you both the guardians of the girl with bruises?" the man asked. "yes, may I ask what happened to my daughter?" Tia said worriedly to the man. "your daughter is in a comatose due to severe injury in her head, your kid must've been beaten several times." the man said to Tia.

I didn't know what's the word
' comatose '. "what's comatose?" I asked the man. "it's a state of deep unconsciousness for a prolonged or indefinite period, especially as a result of severe injury or illness. she may sleep for like 3 months or maybe 1 year" the man replied.

why would this happen to her? she's my best friend, I don't want to lose her. from now on, I will stay by her side, always.

"do you know who's that man?" I asked Tia Perla in curiosity. "No, he's a doctor" Tia Perla responded. a nurse went near us and led us to Y/N's room. "hold my hand, always stick to me, okay? outside world is not really safe, you might get lost and this place is really big" Tia Perla told me, "and also, do NOT use your powers here. people here will be crazy if they saw one. they will capture you and do some experiments", Tia warned me. once I heard that I got scared and started to stick with Tia Perla.

the nurse left us by this door with a window, that's cool. I saw Y/N sleeping, but why did she have so many tubes on her hands and mouth? "Tia, what are those tubes on her for?", I asked in curiosity, again. "that small tube on her hand is for her to make her not hungry while she sleeps, it's like a food but it goes through her veins. and that kind of big tube on her mouth is for oxygen that'll make her breath", Tia answered. those things were confusing, but I hope Y/N's okay.

"hey kid, stay here, okay? I'm just gonna get us some food", Tia Perla told me, I just nodded as a yes. as I wait for Tia Perla, I looked around and this place are colorless not like in Encanto. I sighed and just wishes that Y/N wakes up so she can eat the arepas my mom made for her and we can go back home. I also want to know who did this to her.

Tia Perla came back with food, it smells good. she prepped the food then we ate. it tastes good I wonder what food that is. "Tia Perla, I know I ask too much, but may I know what's this food? it's really good" I asked, "it's called 'buttered chicken n rice'. it's okay if you aske me many questions about this outside world", Tia Perla answered me with a smile.

*/2 MONTHS LATER/*

two months went by and Y/N is still sleeping. I'm not tired of staying here to take care of her, I just can't wait to talk to her and hug her. I really miss her. I miss seeing her laugh about her own jokes. I miss her always making me happy when I'm down. I miss her dancing and singing around. I miss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i have nothing much to say but stay safe and stay hydrated:)