(4)

4 am.

It's winter. Few people believe in miracles. They need hope to be there for the next few weeks which will be a bit busy for the holidays to come.

But in the past, not everything was the same. The people are changing and the world too.

" I loved you...in the same way."

_______________________

Han and Felix were very good friends who had a very good time with their friends. They did not always play together but when they did, it was fun. They were not in the same classes, but they were always in the same group of friends. They always played together.

Felix was helping Han in most of the time. Maybe a little depressed Han, but anytime he was ready for a new step. Han had learned how to be stable because he was normal with Minho around in that time.

He had also learned how to deal with his depression.

"I think it is impossible to predict what the future will bring. For me it's really impossible to predict what will happen in future." were Han's thoughts

Han and Minho were very similar very interesting. But, while Minho was a little more serious, Han was always cheerful. It is the one of the characteristics of both of them.

I don't think you can see that difference in the picture, but you can feel it when you talk with them.

Minho was in the middle of the road, and Han was on the side of the road. Their personalities were similar but their private life are different, but they were friends in goods terms.

Han turned around and saw Felix walking towards him. The rain was still falling and the wind was still blowing. The wind was still blowing and the rain was still coming down. Han was surprised. He founded something and looked at Minho's photo. Seems like he wasn't actually never there.

After a little bit of time Han was lost again when they were talking. Han was telling Felix how he was feeling. He did not realise how much is cared about Minho's disappearing. He was trying to be strong and not show it. Felix asked him:

"Are you okay? Have you talked to anyone about it?" Han was only listening, and did not want to say

"I'm fine." He did not want to tell his friend that he was really in trouble

The rain was still falling and the wind was still blowing. Han was surprised by the question. He did not know how to reply to it. He was not going to tell his friend that he was thinking of ending his life. He did not want to be a burden on his friend. Jisung was a great friend and honest and in this situation to lie is the last thing he wants. In every time of his life, Felix thinks Jisung is always happy. It's something impossible when it comes to Jisung. He was always smiling.

"He always talked to me and always laughing. Minho was always giving me something being nice to me. In the end of the days he was telling me things. Everything seemed like it was a dream." these words comes out from Jisung

Soon those days were gone. Han was trying to hide his feelings. He didn't realise how much is cared about Minho's disappearing. He wanted to be strong and pretend that everything was fine, but he couldn't. He was just in pain.

Most people would think that he was happy, but he was not. He was just pretending. He wanted to speak with Minho, but he was afraid that Minho wouldn't understand him. He did not want to burden him.

Han was walking home. He was trying to be strong. He was trying not to think about it. But, when he was alone, he thought about it. He thought about all the things that he wanted to say to Minho but he couldn't. Jisung was always feeling sad and upset because he did not have a chance to say his words, and wanted to talk to his friend, so he could tell him about it.