(32)

###AFTER 3 MONTHS

⚠️‼️Warning Trigger‼️⚠️

All those days were torture for Hwang Hyunjin. Held captive to never see the light of day. Minho brought one of the cruelest people with him. Without knowing each other personally, there was no compassion or mercy from this man. No cry of pain or howl of hunger made anyone feel sorry for him. Maybe it was in the cellar, in a room where no one had access, only Minho had the master key, and with his knowing permission they could go there.

But after all the agony of denial and refusal, when Minho told him his plan and what he wanted to do, Hyunjin refused. That was not Minho's plan. Hyunjin regretted his answer almost speechlessly. Since then, Hyunjin has become much quieter. After the first few days, he felt that his body was giving in and the pain in his leg was causing him even more discomfort.

Coldhearted as he had become, Minho didn't let him torment his days and disinfected and bandaged Hyunjin's wounds.

"Why couldn't you have agreed the first time and everything would have gone smoother, hm Hyunjin-aah?" Minho wasn't bad, he was a maniac, Jisung changed him so he said.

But to everyone's shock, Jisung was living with Minho for those months. They were acting like a couple again, but they were not as loving to each other.

"Min, I think Hyunjin fainted again after today's lesson!" Jisung always came with the report after the man came up from the basement after those 3 hours of torture and usually there were screams at the end and when it was quiet they suspected that Hyunjin passed out from the pain.

"I'll take care of it right away, Ji." Minho was always busy and they didn't pay attention to each other like dates or movie dates.

Changbin had to stay in a separate room, but not too far from them. It was strange for Changbin to see them eating, sleeping, or doing other activities together when they didn't seem to get along.

There were times when Changbin saw Jisung sitting alone in the backyard overlooking a forest. He would stare blankly but had no way of knowing what Jisung was thinking. And Minho could still be heard late at night when he was training with the punching bag. He would take a long shower and fall asleep next to Jisung for a few hours near morning. Early in the morning, he would resume his routine.

It was hard to forget that morning when Jisung came back.

###Flashback

Everyone knew about Jisung's return and escape. Minho was the one who greeted him when one of his men got him out of prison without too much trouble. He was vigilant enough to delete the CCTV footage and choose the right moment in the night to put the plan into action.

"Minho...but why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital? Aren't you in pain?" Jisung rushed to Minho and tried to caress his cheek, but Minho slapped his hand.

"This is no time for innocence, Ji. I have other accounts with you, some very old." Minho didn't dare to show him an ounce of love with his eyes, he wanted to look at him like a stone and push him away.

"Give me time to get my thoughts in order until the next sunrise and I will follow you without asking any questions," no matter how much he thought Jisung was a liar, he still had the certainty that he could trust him a little.

And it happened just like he said. Minho couldn't imagine what Jisung had to do or what he could do in a few hours, but one thing he knew was that he wouldn't call the others.