( ? ? ? . )

CW:
SEVERE HEAVY GORE.
ABUSE?
TORTURE.
CRINGE.

UNEDITED.

If the adjective for attributes for someone is in "[ ]" brackets, you can change the word to whatever you would like to look like.

Also, I do understand there may be plotholes in the backstory, but I've been thinking about this character's backstory for months, after a certain point I got sick of it, so I'm just going with this.

Details that make things make sense in a way(?), might be missing, but please bear with me, when we get to the main story, it gets better.

Also I never really excelled in history so idk what tf would be happening in Heian period Japan. Apologies if it seems more 'modern'.

 Apologies if it seems more 'modern'

2785 words

completed; - 4:15am Oct.3

heian period - year; 1085.

" And then when Sister Hatsumi bent over, her skirt ripped at her butt!" A hushed voice said, the voice of a child.

Several different voices giggled, all the voices of children.

" Then what!? " One of the others spoke, leaning forward with excitement, eager for the rest of the story.

" Well, she didn't even notice it!" They snickered, making the others laugh quietly once again.

" Ne, ne, Midori-san! You should have told her, that's so mean!" One of the older children replied, though despite their scolding tone, they were holding back a laugh.

" Ah but.. That would be kind of awkward, yeah?" A smaller child with [dark hair] hair spoke, sweat-dropping as he rubbed the back of his neck, grinning nervously.

"Yeah, I mean.. I'd rather not be talking to a sister about her behind..." Another child said, they seemed to be on the shyer side, they weren't laughing. Instead they had their hand nervously pressed against their cheek.

"Me personally... I would have left it! " Someone else spoke, their tone seemingly cocky, " Sister Hatsumi is a... b.i.t.c.h.." They spelt, making the other children in the room gasp.

"Tsubasa...! " Another whispered, looking around frantically and listening for any sign of and adult, their finger on their lips.

They all went quiet, before hearing the almost silent tapping of footsteps.

"Quick!" Someone whisper-yelled.