Hot spring (Part 1)

When Hinata walked down the stairs, he then remembered that he left his phone on his work desk.

Remembering it, he then climbed the stairs again.

" Aren't you going to eat lunch, Hayato-kun?".

Hari, who also used the stairs to avoid the crowd that used the lift, asked.

" I'll be there after taking my phone upstairs".

Hinata said as he walked away after saying goodbye to the girl.

He walked to his desk and turned the screen on.

He saw the reply that Akaashi sent him.

~No~

~Did you need anything?~

Seeing his reply, Hinata then type something to reply back to the chat.

~It's nothing much~

~I just want to ask whether you are free this weekend~

Hinata sent his reply.

~Can you wait for a moment?~

~Sure.~

Hinata sent his reply.

After a while, Akaashi sends him saying he is free on the weekend.

Hinata then asked the person about the hot spring and like Kenma, Akaashi also asked about Keiji, his son.

Akaashi really loves his son because they share the same name,Keiji.

Akaashi gave the okay to Hinata.

Not minding the time, he forgot to eat lunch and when he saw the time, the lunch time was almost over.

He touched his stomach but then shrugged it off thinking that he will have both lunch and dinner together at a later time.

He then continued to do his work.

Time skip since I don't know much about the office work.

Hinata rode the elevator.

He pushed the button to the underground level since that is where the parking car is.

After some time, the door of the elevator opened and he walked to where his car was.

He opened the door and started the engine, driving to a small cafe that he opened thanks to the money that he got from his part time and to his parents that were very supportive.

He went there to look at how the cafe and the employees are doing and also he needed to fetch his son that was picked up from the nursery by one of his employees.

After 30 minutes of driving, he safely arrived there and was greeted with a hug from his 5 years old son.

" Dada, you're late". Keiji said while Hinata picked him up.