Ace Akers smut

⚠️smut⚠️

It was a normal day in the Vivid house but
The thing was you've had a crush on Ace since the day you met him and he was into you as well but you didn't know that in till later that day you were in the living room and watching Netflix with the other boys you stand up and say that your going to take a shower so you go up stairs and you walk into the bathroom and you start it and your in the shower and you start washing your hair and then you hear the bathroom door open and close you stay quiet and you forgot the shower you were in was fully black tinted glass and you can't see through  it and then you realize Ace can see you your eyes widened and Ace started making a Tik Tok.

Once he was done he posted it and then he turned around and he saw you nude in the shower he smirked and then he starts taking his clothes off and he connects music to a loud speaker and turned it all the way up and he gets in and looks you in the eyes and you were about to start talking and then he smashed his lips onto yours you kiss back know it's a make out sesh and he pick you up off the shower and wraps your legs around your waist and he kisses your neck your tits your stomach your mouth and he leaves hickeys on your neck and tits and the song Often by The Weeknd came on and you jump down from his waist kiss his neck his pecs down his abs you kiss his V line and you get to his dick and you tease him by rubbing your lips on the tip of his dick you can taste the pre-cum on the inner part of your lips and you start sucking on his dick and stroking it  you spit on it and shove it in your mouth your now choking on his dick you the hear Ace groaning and breathing heavy so you pick up the paces

Ace fists your soaking wet hair to a pony and shoving his dick into your mouth down your throat fast he throws his head back and let's out a loud groan,breathing heavy he then looks down at you and pulls his Dick out of your mouth and turns off the shower picks you up a carries you to his room and opens and closes the door he the locks it and throws you on the bed starts kissing you like a lot and he kisses down your neck and and kisses your tits and down your wet body and to your clit and starts licking it fast you moan really loud and he shoves two fingers in you pumping them so fast your a moaning mess now and he pulls them out and he gives you the consent look you nod he then shoves his dick in you and starts trusting hard not giving you time to adjust to his size he picks up the pace you start moaning louder he puts his hand one your mouth to quite you when he takes his hand off your mouth he puts his hands on your waist he thrusts faster so you get loud again he grips your throat choking you. You bite your lip to stay quiet and Ace continues to go the same pace but goes faster you turn over so now your lying on your stomach and he goes fast and faster you tightly grip the sheets out pleasure you can feel his thrusts pounding you so hard but so good then his thrusts get sloppy and he was groaning and whispers to you " fuck I'm going to c-cum" you nod your head he cum's inside of you. You were confused when he continued thrusting he then said " cum on my dick please" you moan the words "I-I'm cumming" you have an orgasm he pulls out and lays down next to you your both out of breath you put your head on his chest he pushes the hair behind your ear and he kisses your forehead turns over on his side facing you he wraps his arms around your body he kisses you on your lips and on your neck he lays his head on your collarbone you then whisper "I love you Ace" he replies with"i love you to y/n" "Y/n I like you" " I like you too Ace" "so do you want to you know hook up more y/n"
You nod your head and smirk. Later on through out the rest of the year you and Ace have been hooking up having sex and you two sneaking around along with teasing each other making one another jealous and mad until one day you and Ace were sitting in your room talking like actual talking about thing you never thought you talk about with anyone especially not Ace Akers your hook up the conversation was getting kind of serious until Ace just blurted out the words "Y/n will you be my girlfriend" you stopped what you were doing and froze Ace said your name again you finally looked up at him you said "What did you say?" You pretended you didn't hear him the first time even though you heard him loud and clear he scoffed "really you heard me" you looked at him and said "Why, I mean we've been hooking up for almost a year things have been good between us I like who things are now and plus I don't see myself as a good girlfriend you'd make a good boyfriend but with someone else that's not me and I don't want to hurt you you mean to much to me." You sighed and looked into his eyes he kissed you and left your room he walked down stairs grabbed his keys he opened the front door and walked out he got in his car and started driving he was crying his vision got blurry he closed his eyes to clear his sight and. There was a knock on the door you got up and ran to the front door you opened it to your surprise it was the police they asked to come inside you agreed you let them in and you sat down in the living room and what they told you had you paralyzed and in tears they stood up and walked out the door you sat there you put your knees to your chest and your head to your knees you started sobbing for hours you heard the door open you didn't look up it was the rest of the guys they say you crying Kris said "where the hell have you been" you looked up at "what the hell are talking about Kris" Bryce scoffed at what you said "really you weren't at the hospital and that's all you have to say he asked for hundreds of times and we didn't know what to tell him he is worried sick hell we were worried sick" you looked at him confused "who's he" Bryce looked at you "Ace" you were even more confused "What Ace is dead he died in the car accident" Jacob looked at you really confused "y/n Ace isn't dead he's in the hospital who told you that Ace was dead" you furrowed your brows "ummm the fucking police" you realized they weren't kidding you got up grabbed your keys and got in your car and sped the whole way there the boys weren't far behind you finally got there you sprinted inside you asked the lady at the front desk what room he was in she told and you ran to try and find it you had to take the elevator the only thing going trough your head was what Ace had asked you the elevator doors opened ran to Aces room you saw him there asleep with cuts on his face you walked up to him and sat in a hospital chair you grabbed his hand and held it with both of yours you kissed his hand and started crying for half an hour until you felt his hand grip yours you look up and saw his eyes fluttering open he whispered your name "hey it's okay I'm right here baby" he was fully awake you sat there silently the boys walked in the room but you didn't hear them Ace broke the silence and said"so about earlier... y/n I love you so much and I don't care if you hurt me so will you ple-" you cut him off "Yes Ace I will" he smiled cupped your face and kissed you it was a long passionate kiss you pulled back and hugged him he hugged back that's mean you finally realized the boys were in there Jackson said sounding shocked "how long" you and Ace looked at each other and back at Jackson "almost a year".