Jackson Dean smut

⚠️smut⚠️

You and Jackson were exactly what you would imagine friends nothing more well you thought in till you caught him staring at you in a weird way

To be honest you kind of liked him ok ok you liked him a lot and you didn't know this but he liked you a lot too maybe even more. Jackson was home alone then you got home from a friends house and there he was making out with some girl.

You walk in eyes wide y/n "Oh JESUS CHRIST Jackson what the hell." Jackson "oh shit, sorry" y/n "it's fine just can you not in the kitchen" he asks the girl to leave. You go up to your room and take a nap.

~four hours later~

you wake up tired you yawn and get up you walk down stairs and you see Jackson sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen you walk to him. You put your chin on his shoulder y/n " whatcha you doin"  Jackson "reading a book" y/n " what book" You snatch is from him you read the title "Punk 57."  Y/n " why a book full of more sex than you'll ever have in your life "  he coughs and laughs he looks you in the eyes you get lost in his green/blue eyes and he gets lost in your e/c ones.

All of a sudden you smash your lips on his and you continue to kiss him a lot your lips move in sync with his hands on your waist he stands up still kissing you he moves to the kitchen counter your lower back leaning against the side of it him leaning over his hands cupping your face your hands running up his back he grabs your thigh and holds it around his waist he picks the other one up and lifts you on the counter.

He pulls back and looks you in your eyes he kisses the corner of your mouth and your chin and down your neck leaving hickeys and love bites kissing your chest you watch what he's doing he moves back up to your face and kisses your jawline and your cheekbone he kisses your earlobe biting it but not hard you moan out of pleasure.

He looks you in your eyes so submissively and takes your shirt off you lay back he kisses your stomach he kisses up your body to the soft spot on your neck making chills run up your spine you get goosebumps all over your body you sit up and take his shirt off you kiss him on his strong jaw line and down his neck and on his collar bone.

You left hickeys and love bites all over his neck and chest you get off the counter you walk to Jackson's room he followed. He walked in he closed the door and leaned against looking you in the eyes you lean your body against his you kissed him again and down to his V line you get on your knees you untie his sweats and pull them down and take them fully off.

You pull his boxers down and put his dick in your mouth you bob your head up and down fast he throws his back he lets out groans and moans he grabs your hair and forms a ponytail and shoves his dick in your throat you're choking he cums in your mouth your still sucking on his dick he pulls you up he kisses you and picks you up wrapping your legs around his waist and walks over to his bed he lays you down he's on top of you kissing you.

He runs hands up your back unlatching your bra taking it off and throwing it somewhere across the room he's kissing down your body kissing to your jeans he unbuttons them and unzips and takes them off also throwing them across the room somewhere he takes your panties off and also throws them somewhere.

He rubs his thumb on your clit making you moan he rubs his tongue on your clit faster and faster you're moaning loud real loud turning him on more and more he shoves his two fingers inside of you he curls his fingers hitting your g spot you moan outrageously loud you grab a fist full of Jackson's hair you continue to moan loud.

He pulls his fingers out lays down next to you. You straddle him and kiss down his jaw down his neck down his chest down his abs to his V line (Jackson is submissive in some ways but can be dominant to) he flips you over he shoves his dick inside of you and slowly thrusts in and out fast he kisses you moan in his mouth he rubs his hand up your fore arm and slides his fingers in between yours he speeds up you're screaming loud he flips you on your stomach you're on you knees and elbows he's still thrusting in to you.

You grip his black silk bed sheets in your hand you're moaning gasping your moans and gasps bouncing off the walls he kisses your neck he groans into your neck his groan vibrating through your body giving you chills and goosebumps his thrusts become sloppy he was about to cum he came inside of you he groans he continues to thrust inside of faster and faster triggering your orgasm you scream, moan and whimper he pulled out he fell beside you turn on your side to face him you make direct eye contact and stare into his blue/green eyes you cup his face and kiss him he kisses you back you pull away you smile he hugs you he barriers his face into the crook of your neck you both fell asleep. You guys hung out a lot after that and the boys were starting to notice it and they would tease Jackson about and bug him about you too but he never said anything and one night you and a group of your girlfriends went out to a club and party all night long you got black out drunk your friends dropped you off at three in the morning when you got home and walked in side there that were sitting on the couch in the pitch black room but you didn't see them then a light in the living room came on it frightened you jolt "fucking hell you guys scared the shit out of me" Jackson "where the hell have you been?" "out at the club" he steps closer to you "how much have you had to drink" you look away from him he grabs your face to make you look at him you slap his hand away you look down at your feet Jackson then says "look at me y/n"  so you do he pushes you against the the wall he grabs your wrists and pins them above your head it turned you on it also turned him on he kissed you you begin to make out you feel eyes on you pull away and look at the group of guys you look back at Jackson you jump and wrap your legs around him his hands on your ass you whisper in his ear "take me to your room and fuck me hard" and with that he did just that you moaned even louder than you have before you wanted them to hear you both fell asleep and in the middle of the night you woke up you ran to the bathroom and started throwing up Jackson heard you and ran to the bathroom and he kneeled down next to you and started holding your hair you stoped throwing up after a while he carried you back to bed he kissed your cheek he wrapped his bare arms around you both fell asleep (I know what you're thinking that you're pregnant NO it's sickness from you getting drunk)