Kristian Ramey smut

⚠️smut⚠️
You and Kris have hated each other since the day you met and ever since you guys arguing,fight, make snarky remarks about each other and the arguments only last long in till the others break it off but today you were really upset because one of your high school friends got into a car crash and you weren't really in the mood for Kris and it was like 3 a.m. when you got the call when your friends crash occurred and no one knew what happened especially Kris and you definitely didn't want him to know at all so you're in the kitchen staring at the counter top when Kris walked in and said "morning y/n you get any sleep or were you busy moaning from the guy you snuck in because you're a whore" he was know smirking he started pouring coffee in a mug you then said "What the hell do you mean no one came over" Kris replied saying " Oh so I didn't here moaning and gasping at 3 in the morning and it was coming from your door I mean of course it was you because you're a dirty whore" you stared at the counter again you so mad you pick up the mug of coffee and throw the hot liquid on to him and throw the mug on the living room floor and the mug shattered into bits and pieces you then dart up the stairs to your room Kris following behind you get to your room you try and close the door and lock it but Kris was stronger so he  managed to get in the door you then run to the bathroom but Kris snatched you up your back facing his stomach you kick but he won of course and he then turned you around so you two are facing each other and he pins you to your wall and stared deeply into your eyes your lips crash together you begin to make out and kiss then you heard a knock on your door.

Kris pulls back and you tell him to get in your bathroom and when he does and closes the door you sigh and say come in and the door nob twisted and the door flung open it was Bryce and you didn't know your hair was messed up he furrowed his brows and said "You know your hair is messed and do you know where Kris is" you replied saying "umm Kris" Bryce "yeah Kris" you " nope haven't seen him" he nods his head and leaves your room and you look up and sigh Kris came out of the bathroom and you said "look umm you should go" he nods his head and walks over to the door your backs facing it and you grab his arm and you kissed him and then pulled back and let go of his arm and he looked you in the eyes as the walked out.

A few days later you and Kris stayed home and the others went to the wish house and you were down stairs he was upstairs you sigh and you walk out of the kitchen and start to walk towards the stairs you walk up them and you bump into Kris and look at him he smirks at you walks to the couch you sigh you walk down the stairs and towards the couch you say " look I know you're not into me or anything but can you just like cool it on the sexual looks and smirks" Kris " what you mean y/n you do realize I've liked you since I met you why do you think I pick on you so much because I don't want you with anyone else but me" you stare at him you walk up to him and sit on him you're facing each other

you lick your lips and keep eye contact with him and you kiss him he kisses back you start making out and he kisses down your neck giving you hickeys and love bites he takes your shirt off and kisses your breasts and your stomach you take his tank top off and he continues you to kiss you he then picks you up and lays you on your back and kisses all over your stomach he gets to your jeans and looks up at you for consent you nod yes and unbuttons them and unzips them and takes them off he grabs your hips and picks you up he lays back your on top of him straddling him you smirk at him you grab his hands you put them above his head you're pinning him down you kiss down his neck while still holding his wrists down you get to his sweats and take them off and his boxers you start to suck his dick and he throws his head back and groan

you're still pinning his hands down but not as tight as you were before he gets his hand loose he grabs your hair and shoves his Dick farther down your throat you choke again and again you kiss him again he leans up and takes your bra and panties he kisses you again he then shoves his dick in you moan he starts to thrust inside of you. You moan and whimper from pleasure he goes faster Kris whispers to you " fuck I'm gonna cum" you nod he cums inside of you he keeps going faster you moan loud he goes faster you say "fuck I'm gonna cum" he goes faster you then cum he pulls out and lays on you and sighs you play with his hair he rubs your thigh up and down he gets up says "I'm gonna get in the shower wanna join" you chuckle and get up you grab your clothes off the floor you run upstairs i your bathroom and start the shower he walks in your room and throws his clothes on the floor you shake your head and smile you get in the shower he gets in with you and and he runs his hands up your arm he hugs you and you hug back he whispers into your ear and said "I love you" you whisper back and say "I love you too Kris" you kiss his neck while still hugging him you rest your head on his chest and smirk and giggle.