6

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗰

                         𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝘀             𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗰

( y'all prolly fg who ole girl was lmaoao )

( this damn watermark pmoo ihih )

____________________________________

i walked around the warehouse as 𝘇𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲 stayed on my mind.

ever since i seen him with 𝗵𝗲𝗿 i've been 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀.

when he claimed her infront of me i felt sick.

it should be me. i mean what the fuck does he even see in that hoe.

hearing my brother 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼 yell my name to come here.

" what nigga" i asked irritated.

" what who the fuck you talking to , and i got a solid plan nie " he spoke confidently.

" okay so tell me " i said eagerly. i wanted to be in 𝗵𝗲𝗿 spot so bad.

and one thing about me , if i want something i'll do anything. and i mean anything to get it.

" boom , found her location , you meet of wit ha , i rob her shit then you start to feel all fake sympathy, and offer her ta sleep atcho crib , while she sleep inject her with this " he spoke while holding up a syringe and a bottle of something.

" if that don't help pith these infused cloths over ha nose , she'll b out like a light " he said with a devilish smile on his face making me smile.

" then i'll come , out her inna car and drive her here and do whatever you want with her ".

" okay , when do we initiate this shit ". i wanted to start it now if it was possible.

" give me a few days , 2 or 3 at the most then i'll get back whichu " he told me parking his things up and leaving.

rolling my eyes hearing my phone ding making me look down at it.

it read

𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦
𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘧𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘭 😕 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 ?

sucking my teeth and feeling this wave of anger wash over me at the mention of 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻.

rolling my eyes texting her back saying

𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 10 !

grabbing my purse and leaving the warehouse.