•ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Oᑎᗴ•

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ғɴᴀғ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ. I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ.

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

'Damn, that was one huge crash'

[Name] stood there, both his arms tightly gripping the wall beside him and stared directly at the centre of the wall across from him.

His precious wall are now in shambles, dust was covering the black carpet and left nothing but a big fat hole in the middle. Pool tables that were closest to that particular wall were split into chunks lying on the floor, coated with dust. A depressing sight to see.

Especially on a weekday. [Name] wasn't fond of somthing like this to suddenly occur.

His sufficient [colour] eyes switched to the figure lying on the ground, they were made out of metal and shades of brown and blue could be seen within the dust and grime. It wasn't hard to piece together who it was, but the sight itself was hard to believe.

'Hey, ain't that glamrock Freddy?' He pondered what such a animatronic like him could be doing in a place like this, including the damage that came along with busting the wall down. Dust was still everywhere so [name] kept a safe distance between him and Freddy. He made a mental note to hunt down who did this to Freddy, but that would have to wait.

What would be the best thing to do in this situation might you ask?

Nothing.

He just simply sat down and watched the figure from across the room.

What was he meant to do. He was just an animatronic after all, not a medic.

He did hope that Freddy would eventually get up. But guess what?

Of course he didn't get up. Didn't move a measly inch for a solid twenty minutes. [Name] got slightly concerned, lowering his bucket of popcorn next to him. Don't judge, everyone gets hungry when they wait.

After some long hard-core waiting, Freddy's paws twitched slightly, and a painful grown escaped the bear. He cracked his eyes open and slowly began to rise into a sitting position, his robotic arms slouching slightly, with his eyes adjusting to the unfamiliar environment.

[Name], however started to slightly panic at the sight of the awoken bear. You see, he's only seen Freddy on we posters and merchandise around the casino, so this was his first meeting with the Fredbear himself. [Name] doubted Freddy would even know who he was at all. Or even worse, a threat.

He decided to take the risk anyways, he couldn't bare the fact someone is injured, and awake and he wasn't doing anything to help the poor bear.

Plus, he was injured, so it's not like he's going to attack [name] in that state anyways. Well, at least he hoped that wouldn't happen.

He quickly dusted off his suit, tightened the belt around his waist, and slowly started to approach the bear.

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

[469 words]