•ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ•

.

.

Small reminder, but you have the ability to stretch your limbs to climb on things like buildings.

And thank you all so much for over 700 reads!

I'm glad to know my readers like reading what I've written so far.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

The lights were dim, but [name] could just make out the outline of the path he was going through. 

It's been twenty minutes and there was no sign of Freddy or the mysterious boy anywhere, and he was beginning to consider giving up and having fun for the rest of the night.

Yeah no, he's not going to give up just yet. There was still some hope shimmering in his non-existent heart.

[Name] groaned with boredom.

This was getting boring, and it's not like he was forced to look for the kid anyways.

He thought for a moment, and just decided to skip away so another part of the Pizzaplex. Honestly, where did they even get the money to buy such huge rooms and establishments.

To [name] it sounded a bit fishy. But he had to grateful for them, otherwise he wouldn't even exist at all.

Intrigued by all the neon strips not he walls, he skipped over a set of stairs and headed wherever he presumed he was meant to go.

On full honesty, what he found was not expected.

'A daycare?'

Well, it was presented like one that's for sure. The animatronic had no idea this existed, but he was sure excited to see inside of it.

He gave the doors a good push and pull, but it wouldn't budge.

'Damn, I guess their closed' [name] thought sadly. But his eyes directed to a slide opening close to it with the words 'slide into fun!' engraved at the top.

Another way in.

Just what [name] was looking for.

With that said, he grabbed the walls of the opening, and hopped in feet first.

Due to the speed [name] laughed all the way down.

'I haven't had this much fun since that time I drowned a kids teddy bear!'

Yes he did do that, and got away with it somehow. Let's just say the kid didn't come back to the Pizzaplex after that.

Sadly, not all things last forever as [name] felt his legs sink into the plastic balls. He was unaware of how deep it would go but as soon as it reached his waist, he knew he was done for.

'oh god, I have been good this year let me live I promise to be good I-'

Before he could finish his sentence, two metal arms grabbed his waist firmly and flung him up above the colourful balls. 

'It's another animatronic! I've never seen them before, but their smile is a bit unsettling'.

The said animatronic spoke up which caught [Name] off guard.

"HELLO! I'm Sun."

"Are you a new friend? I've never seen you around here, maybe it's you first time?"

.

.

Silence.

.

"Why are you so tall?"

"Huh?"

The sun animatronic looked up in confusion. He did not expect such a question.

"Hmm, It's the way I was built! Just big enough to hug all the kids in the daycare."

[Name] was put down gently, and Sun ran off somewhere, giving him enough time to contemplate what just happened.

'His name was Sun right? He's a bit hyper, but I'm fine with that.'

'But I still need to find that kid. He couldn't have gone that far. I'll find him eventually.

With a second notice, the Sun animatronic reappeared, giddiness radiating off him the closer he got to [Name]. His right arm was behind his back while doing so.

"Oh there's so MUCH we can do like tell stories, finger paint and drink FizzyFaz until our heads EXPLODE and stay up all night!"

'I don't think he's going to let me leave anytime soon' 

[Name] didn't have the heart to refuse to Sun's requests, but he need a distraction of some sort.

But what?

"There's only one rule. Keep the light's on, ON, On...

It's not like [Name] was paying attention, for he accidentally pushed some cylinder boxes onto the ground with a soft thud. He didn't notice the small mess on the ground because Sun noticed it first, and immediately rushed to clean it up.

"Oh jeez Sun I'm so sor-"

"Oh what a MESS! Which ones the bottom which ones the top? Clean up clean UP!"

[Name] did feel a bit sorry for the distressed animatronic, but he knew if he stayed any longer he'll never find the boy or Freddy. The newfound distraction gave him a few ideas, and immediately dashed to fine more boxes to push over.

"He-hey! Where are you going new friend?"

 "Nowhere Sun!"

The animatronic knew what he was doing, but he might as well enjoy the adrenaline rushing through his non-existent heart. He would probably come back to apologise later, but right now he's focused on something else.

He knocked down a couple more boxes, hearing the wailing of Sun in the distance, he took his chance to get to the office at the far end of the daycare.

He was reminded by Vanessa that if he ever got locked in due to a fire or break-in, he can use one of those security badges to exit the room he was locked in.

Without a second thought, he grabbed the badge with his extendable arm, and slammed it on the door. 

To his pleasure, it unlocked the exit. 

But one problem.

.

The lights turned off.

.

And [Name] didn't know what happened when the lights turned off.

.

.

"Naughty children deserve to be punished."

.

.