•ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯO•

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

'Huh?'

'Where am I?'

Freddy gazed towards the padded walls, and the now destroyed wall he was thrown into. There were purple neon lights hanging on the top corners which fell to the ground with a fmsift thump, which garnered the attention of the animatronic.

Standing there was a fairly tall, polished perso- wait no, animatronic  staring back at him like a child that had been caught snooping in the middle of the night.

The stranger in question just stared right back at him, a sheepish smile adorning his features, seemingly permanent depending on the situation. Like he wasn't meant to be smiling.

Freddy snapped out of his trance when the figure across him coughed lightly to gain his attention. But what did suprise him, is that they can speak.

"Uh hello, are you Glamrock Freddy?"

[Name] held a look of discomfort towards the bear, for he was literally staring right into his soul with those blue eyes of his. [Name] decided to flash the bear a smile, showing he wasn't a threat and had a glint of curiosity on his eyes.

"Yes? How did you know that?"

Freddy was confused to day the least. Who was this person? Why are they an animatronic? How come yes never seen this guy anywhere in the Pizzaplex before?

However, he faintly remembers seeing a plush toy that resembled the mysterious animatronic, but thought it was only a temporary toy.

Remembering the situation he was in, Freddy snapped his head swords the figure, who looked got caught off guard at this action. Freddy raised his paw and made a little swaying motion, beckoning the stranger to help him up.

[Name], guessing what he was trying to tell him reached the bears paw and pulled him up, dust and shards of concrete falling to the ground in the process.

Once Freddy got the dust off his metallic body, [Name] spoke up.

"Well Mr.Fazbear, my name's [Name] Cosmo, and I run as a guide for this casino your standing in."

Freddy was fairly surprised, but confused at the same time.

'A casino? But isn't this a pizzeria?'

[Name], still watching the bear eyes squint in confusion, carried on with the conversation.

"No children really come to this part of the Pizzaplex, the reason being they are not really permitted to. Especially young children."

Freddy was driven in further confusion and curiosity at this information.

"But, why are the children not allowed here?"

"Uhm, the reason is..well some individuals such as teens and young adults like to that their share if entertainment, so they built this."

Freddy's ears raised a bit in suprise, but relaxed knowing that the stranger, or [name] is not as much of a threat as he thought he was. He was glad to know that there was at least someone else in the Pizzaplex that has no intent on harming others.

The two hit it off pretty well, but not before scolding Freddy for the wall damage, and him apologise and promising to get it fixed.

It felt like a dream, [name] never really got to talk to the others outside the casino.

The only ones he would talk to are the costumers and Vanessa, who normally came to check on his performance and to switch off the lights.  In his opinion, he would rather keep dreaming if it meant he could talk to someone, being lonely was going to take a toll on him sooner or later.

Freddy gazed a bit on the floor in thought after a while, like he was missing somthing. [Name], who was hanging on a small fence next to where he was sitting, asked if he was ok, only receiving a small not in response.

[Name] just shrugged it off s just Freddy thinking too much again, and went back to eating his unfinished popcorn upside down.

But, realization hit Freddy across the face.

He had forgotten about Gregory.

•𖣘𖣘𖣘•

[656 words]