[⁰¹]

Emergency alarms blared throughout the entire building villains escaping their cells, killing guards, and attacking each other; while Deku however took his time since the quirk canceling cuffs has been disabled he waited until his quirk started working, "dice"

As soon as he stepped foot outside his cell people started attacking resulting in him killing them, Deku hated villains even though he's labeled as one.

Deku's quirk: Dice, He summons a dice by saying the word 'dice' the dice however isn't any ordinary dice it gives him the ability to use any quirk it lands on, once he rolls the dice the quirk the dice chooses is the quirk he's using up to 30 mins.

As he walks by he killed every villain in his path just by touching them with all five fingers using the quirk 'decay', humming as they all turned to dust, Deku knew what was happening and why Tartarus was breached it was for all for one but at the moment Deku couldn't care less about him.

As soon as he stepped through the gates of the most secured prison in japan he was greeted with guns pointed at him along with dead bodies of villains "put your hands up" a cop yelled Deku only stared at them blankly as he slowly raised his hands while humming a song his mom use to sing to him as a kid 'lemon boy by Cavetown' a pro hero slowly walked over to him and cuffed him then escorted him to the police car.

✧༺♥༻∞

A detective and a couple of pros entered the interrogation room where Deku sat, the detective and a bear? sat down in two seats as Deku stared at them, the detective opened a file 

"Name: Izuku Midoriya, Sentenced life in prison for the murder of 150 people and illegal quirk usage at the age of 10, mother killed in a villain attack, father's whereabouts are unknown, quirk dice, your defense was that you only got rid of the unwanted and self-defense," the detective said as he closed the document Deku only hummed in response "even though you've killed countless of people self-defense or not we've decided to give you a chance to redeem yourself" the detective which piqued Deku's interest he nods for the detective to continue "you'll join u.a as a villain rehab student, you won't be able to use your quirk unless you're permitted to do so, no harming students," the detective said

Deku thought for a while before nodding again "not a talker huh" nezu said "Eraserhead and I can take him from here" nezu said the detective nods Eraserhead walks over to izuku and escort him out of the room.

✧༺♥༻∞

Moments before Deku was captured

Kaminari was scrolling through the TV channel "hey go back to that last channel" momo said kaminari obliged 

BREAKING NEWS: TARTUROUS HAS BEEN BREACHED, VILLAINS HAS ESCAPED, SOME ARE ON THE LOOSE SOME CAPTURED, AND SOME KILLED

"killed?" Kirishima muttered 

OH, ANOTHER VILLAIN IS COMING OUT... IT'S THE INFAMOUS DEKU!

"oh I've heard about him, he killed over 150 villains 8 years ago he was sentenced to life in prison for killing and illegal quirk usage," tsu said, they watched as Deku complied with the cops, shouto stared at Deku on the screen with curiosity and something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

feel free to comment and vote<3