[⁰⁸]

Shouto groaned and slowly sat up only to be pulled back by a pair of strong arms, he turned to see izuku gazing back at him with half-lidded eyes and a soft smile which he returned "good morning izuku" shouto said "good morning shouto" izuku repli...

Shouto groaned and slowly sat up only to be pulled back by a pair of strong arms, he turned to see izuku gazing back at him with half-lidded eyes and a soft smile which he returned "good morning izuku" shouto said "good morning shouto" izuku replied in a raspy voice, shouto glanced at izuku's phone on the bedside table '7:30 am' and gazed back at izuku "we should get ready" shouto said izuku groaned and pulled shouto down with him and started pampering him with soft kisses, shouto giggled "c'mon izuku or we'll be late" shouto said in between his giggles "no! *kiss* I wanna *kiss* stay here *kiss* with *kiss* you *kiss*" izuku said "I promise that after school we can cuddle all you want" shouto said, izuku paused and looked at him "promise?" izuku asked earning a nod from shouto "okay" izuku said

[...]

Shouto intertwined his fingers with izuku as they walked along the corridor, izuku pushed the door open and entered with shouto right beside him, the class went quiet as they watched the two walk-ins with intertwined fingers, shouto made his way over to momo and Jiro smiling "I see it went well" momo said smiling shouto nodded "I'm happy for you" Jiro said and smiled slightly "thank you" shouto said and turned to izuku who was reading one of shouto's manga books, he walked over to izuku who looked up from the book and smiled before pulling shouto into his lap "wanna go to your favorite place after school?" izuku asked "I thought that you wanted to cuddle after school?" shouto asked "I do but you know I wanna know if you want to go to your favorite place then after we can cuddle in my room" izuku said shouto nodded "sure" shouto said izuku kissed him on the cheek before turning back to the manga; bakugo, Kirishima and Ochako were fuming as they watched the two interactions with one another.

[...]

As the day ended izuku and shouto said bye to momo and Jiro before heading to shouto's favorite spot. izuku sat on the bench as he is the one to take you as soon as you have permission to leave the campus" shouto said is izuku smiled at him "thank you shouto" izuku said shouto sent him a closed eye smile "lets he'd back I want cuddles" izuku said shouto giggled "cuddles it is" he said and intertwined his fingers with izuku before they got up and head to the dormitory.

 izuku sat on the bench as he is the one to take you as soon as you have permission to leave the campus" shouto said is izuku smiled at him "thank you shouto" izuku said shouto sent him a closed eye smile "lets he'd back I want cuddles" izuku said...

[wattpad deleted most of what I wrote🥲... Losing motivation for this story but i have ALOT in my drafts]