chapter 5: show time (usj)

Author's note: I'm bored, your are bored, let get this shit going. The image above is how jason looks like in his redhood custome.

Once they got back to the changing rooms, a short grape haired guy pointed out a tiny hole in a room, declaring that he is going to peek at the girl's changing room.

Although, people like that izuku kid and lida tried to stop him he still gone for it. He obviously failed but his actions disgusted jason.

They are in a hero school and THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING? Fucking amateurs he has already hid a camera in the room when he walked passed the door.

Offcause they have different motives. For jason, he wants to make sure that nobody will try to betray him or plot against him. On the other hand, the grapes haired teen's purposes were much more naive.

'I not care if the kid is a pervert, at least be a smart one.' With that final thought he left the changing rooms, not sparing a single word to the situation.

Jason has left UA as soon as it was clear that they didnt have anymore practical on that day. True,  he was supposed to stay and do normal school activities, however he was trained by the batman.the worlds greatest detective.

As soon as he got home, he hacked UA's system. Looking for their next practical.

Once he found out that his next practical is in a week, but he will only have to fight his classmates, he decided it was pointless attending until a worthy challenging.

So he decided to skip school for 2weeks, until their first field trip, the usj.

2weeks later, he showed up to school already in full gear that he made at home.He wore a red helmet, a brown leather jacket which he has left unzipped showing off blackish armour with a red bat symbol on its chest and military pants along with work boots.

He couldn't help but make a grunt when he noticed that jason had 2 hand guns in his hands. He let it slip due to them already being late but he will have to talk with him about that.

Once jason got on the bus, many students gave him a wierd look. Probably not recognizing him because of the helmet.

'Considering that eraser head let him on the bus they should be fine' thought the majority of the students. 'He might be a pro here to help us with training' they thought.

Once inside the (universal studios of japa-cough sorry bout that) usj, they were greeted by the pro hero 13.

Instead of listening of listening to what the 'experienced' hero has to say, he decided to take in his surroundings and many areas.

But he stopped his observations when he noticed a group of suspicious individuals pouring out of a purple mist looking portal.

Not leaving anything up to chance, he pulled out of his guns opened fire on the individuals before even informing the others.

'If they ain't villains then it's their fault for looking so shitty' and before he could even get confirmation, he has jumped down the stair case.

'I want some hand to hand combat, I haven't felt like this in fucking centuries" he thought as he landed on the ground and putting away his guns.

"Come on ya ugly fuckers, time to subscribe to a trip to the hospital" he s screamed at the army as he ran at them.

Noting that eraser head has only started to come down the stars now.

As he got into the personal space of the villains, a guy made out of rocks launched an deadly punch aimed at his head. Instead of dodging, he has decided to met the fist with his own, instantly shattering his opponent's hand due to his armour and immense strength.