Future of the QED Club

FUTURE OF THE QED CLUB is a novella featuring our beloved QED 4 over a decade after the events of Project LOKI Volume 3. You will see them pursue their respective careers in this story.

GENRE
Mystery, Thriller

SPOILER WARNING
THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES.
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED VOLUME 3 AND READ THE FIRST FEW PARTS OF FORWARD.

CONTENT WARNING
This story may contain themes that can be harmful, traumatizing or triggering to some readers.

MUTE WARNING
Any reader who mentions other stories or fictional characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their thoughts or theories about the story may use the hashtag #FutureQED on Twitter.

PROMOTIONS
PROJECT LOKI is now out on WEBTOON! Go check it out if you want to read the story (again), but this time, with visuals!

WHERE'S THE X, my second collaboration novel with ShinichiLaaaabs and sequel to Whose Deduction Show, is now available for preorder! Check out PSICOM's Shopee account for more details.

SHAMELESS PLUG
Join the official group for AKOSIIBARRA readers on Facebook! Just go to www.facebook.com/groups/theqedclub or search "The Q.E.D. Club (ProjectLOKI)". You may post your thoughts or theories there.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.