chapter 15 : capital letters

"Y/n, you're bleeding!" I opened my eyes to see everyone already looking at me.

My attention went to Sangwoo who's already kneeling beside me.

"Fuck" I murmured, wiping my nose.

"Are you okay? Let me help you." Sangwoo helped me get up to my feet as the elevator door opened.

"I'm fine," I laughed forcedly, I'm embarrassed enough because I'm the only one bleeding here. I don't want them to think I am that weak. "I don't know where this came from"

I was well aware my face was red due to the rush from a while ago, as well as the embarrassment I'm currently feeling.

A triangle masked guard was already standing outside the elevator.

"Hey, our teammate is bleeding. She needs help." Sangwoo told the masked guard in an almost pleading tone, Gihun doing the same.

"I see," The guard said and looked at me. "Follow me."

Sangwoo took a step forward with me.

"Alone." The guard declared as if stating the obvious.

I mouthed 'It's okay' to him, and followed the guard.

As we were walking through some hallway, I felt disgusting and uncomfortable with my wet, bloodstained t-shirt.

"Do you have something I can change to? I'd get sick with this dirty shirt on. We wouldn't want that to happen, do we?" I know he knows me and my grandfather, so I'm taking advantage of that.

"As you wish, miss y/n" He answered like he wasn't a scary man with a gun seconds ago.I raised my brow at his submissiveness.

We stopped at a room, I have no idea what is it for.

"Wait here, I'll just get something." He went inside.

I leaned on the wall, closing my eyes. I was feeling slightly fatigued.

Moments later, he got out with a bag in his hand. I assumed it has my new shirt in it.

"Come." He leads me to the bathroom. He put the bag on top of the counter, just beside the sink and opened it. I was just staring at him with my arms crossed.

He handed me a piece of what looked like a drug. I looked at him, questioning.

"It's a pain killer."

"I'm just making sure." I replied, shrugging.

I took the pill from his hand and he also gave me a bottle of water. I could never swallow pills without water.

After taking the medicine, I took the chance to wash my face. He then gave me a new tshirt, it was the same as the one I'm wearing but only cleaner. With my number 018.

"Turn around. I'm changing." I said.

He walked to the corner then turned his body away from me. He looked like a grounded kid. I tried to hold my laugh.

I unzipped my jacket and took off my stained shirt. Leaving me topless with only my white bra. I wet my hand and wiped the smeared blood on my skin. I checked to make sure he's still facing the wall.

When I was satisfied, I grabbed a tissue from the bag and wiped myself dry. I put on the clean shirt and jacket.

"You can look now."

"We need to go, they're serving your meal by now." He stated and grabbed the bag.

"Wait! I'm not yet finished." I stopped him.