Chapter Two "The Noahtic: The Death of Lord Charles Elliott"

"Excuse me, I am looking for Lord Charles Elliott. Do you know him by any chance?" I asked as he took the wine glass away from his mouth before he replied.

He had a smile as he said, "I am Charles Elliott. Is there something I could help you with, my lady?" I only faked a shocked expression before I laughed. "So, you are Lord Elliott. Allow me to introduce myself then if you don't mind. I am Lady Margaret Elsworth Cadieux. And, I would like to ask you if you would like to chat over dinner. I've heard of many wonderful things about you."

"Oh? Very well, then. How about we meet at the diner room later before dinner?" He suggested as I nodded in response. He seems to not suspect a thing, that's good. "I apologize for I must look for my companion. But I'd be happy to chat with you, Lady Margaret. Excuse me," he placed a hand over his chest as he bowed before he left.

I was left there standing, alone as I figured I should be looking for Miss Emily now. Miss Emily will be the one to help me as I retrieve the confidential documents that Lord Charles Elliott stole.

She is one of my colleagues along with Mr Mycroft who was mentioned a few days ago in the Queen's letter. Miss Emily is one of the agents who are close to me in terms of relationships and friendships. I trust her and she trusts me in return.

Our relationship was pretty rocky at first since she perhaps saw me as a threat since she believed that I thought Her Majesty's ordered to kill my parents. But no, I suspect not the government but an outsider. Yes, maybe I did think that Her Majesty had ordered someone to kill my father but I am sure that there is a reason. That reason, I don't know, for it doesn't support the idea that I am giving.

As I walked around the cruise, I saw that familiar red hair far from the group of a few women surrounding a man with dark blue, wavy hair. Their expressions were filled with amusement and admiration.

"Now, why don't you guess his profession?" One asked as the man laughed. He intrigued me which caused me to stand not from afar. By then, a man with blond hair looked at them. The same as I am, intrigued by this mysterious man who caught everyone's attention-maybe not everyone but the ladies on this ship.

As I watched, Emily came from behind holding my shoulders which caused me to slightly flinch. "Goodness, Miss Emily! Must you surprise me by walking up from behind?" I asked as I placed a hand over my chest, while Miss Emily chuckled.

"I apologize, Miss Margaret. But you seem interested in that man, am I right? Now, why don't we talk elsewhere in private, I have something to tell you." I nodded in reply but when I saw her as she spoke about that man with dark blue hair, her eyes seemed to glare at him. Then, Miss Emily led me to one of the empty corridors, in a whispering voice, she said; "You must be careful. A lot of eyes are everywhere. They are watching every movement you make. That man you saw earlier, is not an ordinary man."

She continued, "Could you imagine how he guessed every profession of the individual those ladies pointed to guess of? That's why I want you to be extra careful tonight, Miss Margaret. Assassinating your target isn't easy, for tonight; I will help by tampering with his wine glass. Just so you know, I will be adding a sleeping drug. You must dispose of the body and kill him immediately to avoid suspicion."

Miss Emily looked at me, her blue eyes were waiting for my reply. "But, disposing of the body will drive attention? Must I dispose or make it look like he committed something else?" I said as I scratched the back of my head. Miss Emily mumbled an oh as she laughed nervously. "Perhaps, it might. But you must think and execute a good plan. I wish you all the luck, Miss Margaret. Do not fail us."

Miss Emily left me in the empty corridors, as I was in deep thought. Why would Miss Emily even bother telling me all this when all most none of it would make any sense? Tampering with his wine glass? That'll only drive suspicions when they're investigating the murder if he indeed died, attention will be on me and my reputation will be at risk. My goal is to retrieve the documents, isn't killing unnecessary in this type of case?