Author

Hello, Reader!

It is currently January twenty-three, year two thousand twenty-three. I hope that you are in good condition and that you are healthy. I've been longing to update a chapter of this so-called book for the past weeks but I figured maybe then you all (probably two or more people) can still wait. But despite my schedule being packed since the third semester’s coming to an end once our quarterly examinations pass, maybe chapter one will be released. Around the end of January and mid-February, you will see the notification that I updated this book. Hopefully, by then, chapter one will be written.

I wish to not disappoint my dearest readers and as I write (or type this) so-called "love letter", I am eating something that is made with thick noodles its soup is one of the best that I have ever tasted. The broth carried the dish and I am happy that I was able to eat this food again after almost a year. I, as the writer, am doing well. Roleplays are practically everywhere and I have a lot of projects due this month. But even though I am busy, I still had the time to write some parts of chapter one. I am very blessed that I was given the opportunity to continue this book. (I guess I could call it an opportunity to also meet new people in this community)

I must finish the soup before it gets cold, I hope to hear from all of you soon. (I am joking)

With lots of love,
Author