ONE

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

                   ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

             " . . . . My dearest, Ajax."
﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

"﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

-

"Beans."

"Don't go far."

[m.name] stoped walking his boots making a small crunch noise while making contact with the broken concrete belonging to the abandoned roads. He stood there staring up front watching every movement the large red Siberian husky was making. The dog jumped around with its hind legs trying to somewhat cheer up its owner.

It's owner being the [h.color] haired male, it continued to run around in circles and jump grabbing sticks. It also started to quickly dig holes and move dirt with its snout.  "Remember we are out here because we need to find food, canned food or we hunt or check the harvest." The male sighed.

The dogs ears stood up even taller while her owner shouted, wagging her tail while quickly moving closer to him. Beans was quick to sit next to him, she saw as the male was lost in thought and thinking about what to do about dinner. "I should really try and breed animals so we don't have to hunt, but That would be obvious throw off of our location."

He thought out loud producing a soft humming noise. "Maybe underground? In a secure place where. . . Where" the dog barked catching [m.name]s attention as he looked back down at her. "should we watch the documentary again when we get back home?" He asked the husky earning a small grumble from her.

"That is the only movie we have." He chucked softly his hands gripped the weapon on his hands and his eyes scanned the area in front of him. The abandoned and mishandled buildings the broken and rusted cars, everything was lost.

Everything was abandoned and left behind, only for [m.name] and beans to use. [m.name] really didn't know much for what these buildings where used for, or what purpose there was to building them. He also didn't know why the floor was concrete or why these are here. What was their purpose

Even though he was still alive while things were running he couldn't quite remember why these things were so commonly used. He blinked feeling the sun hit his face, it was about mid day. The sun was at its highest point for today.

Walking forward and heading towards his next destination his storage. His storage was the place where he kept rations and weapons stored for emergency. He kept them hidden in case someone would want to steal them or use them.

Of course he's smart and locked it up like four times. He had a lot of things but what he really wanted no one to touch where some books and notebooks that he has been using to study and read. He really couldn't finish middle school with what happened that day. The day the world practically stoped.

He wished he would have finished school because all of this was unnecessarily hard from him at first, he really didn't know how to read but thankfully he was a quick learner. He had stacks of text books mostly textbooks regarding quantum science and math. He really doesn't know what grade level these text books were meant for but he understood the concept of them.