THREE

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

                   ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

             " . . . . It's summer.."
﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

"﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

Childe observed [m.name]s arrogant behavior, he didn't say nothing or do nothing to make somebody upset. Yet, he noticed that his mare presence ticks the [h.color] haired male. . . Which was kind of funny for him. He actually found [m.name] interesting and slowly he want to crack him open and see his true self.

[m.name] was hard to crack though, so it might be something childe will enjoy to watch. [m.name] sure was independent probably more than himself [m.name] was the true definition of a lone wolf. "We are going to go scout." Childe looked at him and then the dog.

He didn't like the dog, it tried to rip off his hand last night.

The dog was cute but diabolical as well.

It stares at you almost human.

Anyways.

Childe ruffled his hair, he had just woken up and [m.name] was in the kitchen bent down while looking inside some drawer. The dog stared at him while slowly and randomly baring it's teeth, of course childe stared back blank faced and confused.

"Can I come."

"I don't trust you alone of course your coming."

"I—- I don't know how to feel about that comment."

"Nothing."

[m.name] sure was a person of short and direct words. He even seemed like a anti social to be fair, and when childe tried to give him a handshake earlier he only received a look of disgust. Maybe he wasn't used to human interaction with his isolation.

"I don't trust you fatui.."