TWO

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

┊ ˚➶ 。˚

" . . . . It's summer.."
﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

"﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀ ﹀

Although [m.name] did give a stern warning the ginger still tried to get close to him. [m.name] still being annoyed by his presence threw random stuff he could find in his reach, at some point he grabbed the Turkey and slammed it on the gingers injured hand. After that the male hasn't seen the ginger trying to get to close to him.

But being a stubborn little ginger he only kept more distance and never left. The husky jogged forward smelling around hearing small rattling noises from in front alerting her owner. [m.name] shook his head signaling her to not worry about it.

It was about to get dark and sunset was close, you must be wondering. . Zombies? No there are no zombies people just vanished randomly and never to be seen again or that was his hipótesis. . He wasn't well educated in that subject.

The male stoped and turned around facing the ginger who also stoped in his tracks and took a step back. "I'm guessing they won't accept you back if I don't sign this treaty am I right?" He asked raising his brow while pursing his lips. The other tensed and scuffed.

"Why would I tell you, it's confidential." He stated. [m.name] rolled his eyes and looked down at the husky, he crouched down and began to ruffle the bits of leafs and dirt from her fur. "Then if it's so confidential I'm guessing I won't consider it."

"Hey! What your asking isn't a part about the treaty!"

"I don't care."

"Fine. . They wanted to resolve it with violence and killing you but I didn't like that idea." The male sighed. "I told them I could talk it out but I didn't expect you to be mean." [m.name] softly chuckled covering his mouth with one hand. This man really acted like a child. "And I didn't want to kill some peoples leader without a honorable fight."

"How many times will I say that it's only me here." [m.name] groaned. "And I won't believe you!"

"You do you man."

"It's because things don't add up! How can so many soldiers end up dead or injured in a single day! You must have people. Or I will find out by my self!" The ginger shouted. "They say curiosity killed the cat, that is what will apply for you."

'The fatui. . . They aren't here for only a treaty.' [m.name] thought. 'It seems like for a investigation— wait.'

"Is it only you? Right?" [m.name] asked. "Of course my troops are outside the city I made sure to come alone."  He squinted his eyes had tints of spacious. He didn't trust him at all. "I'm guessing your not any normal fatui member."

[m.name] raised his brow while sternly glared at him. "I can't keep calling you ginger."

"Well my name is Tartaglia code name childe." The ginger purred rubbing his chin virtuously. "Oh, your one of those fatui harbingers." [m.name] blurted earning a small nod from the other male. [m.name]s form tensed down a bit, knowing that this dude won't do something with that rank. He blinked and hummed.