It's fixed!!

"Wasn't she just damn beautiful..? "Surbhi asked to Shreya. "Girl those hazel eyes were just so pretty!" Shreya  said.  "And that soul soothing voice..? OH MY GOD!" Both said together.  "Don't you think that she is better than that Shrishti..? " Shreya asked. "I think she suits Anni bhaiya more than anyone."  Surbhi said. "I wish she was our bhabhi. (A Hindi word used for elder brother's wife)  Shreya said.  "But anyways,  we are still gonna meet her anytime we wish. " said Surbhi. "But why did she say not to tell anyone of our meeting..? " Asked Shreya with confusion. "Persnal issues..!" Both said looking at each other.  And then they continued to walk towards the hall.

                                       "Congratulations Mr. Ranjeet, your daughter is now, all ours. " Said Vijay Singhania (Anniruddh's father) All started smiling and cheering with happiness.  Finally,  Shrishti was getting married. They all left after confirming everything. And all Manisha could see after running to terrace silently was three cars almost about to go. "OMG! Are these 2 BMWs and a buggati..?" Manisha almost screamed. "Well!  Her luck,  not mine. " Manisha said with a sad emotion. But suddenly she got happy and said "Anyways, that's my jiju(A Hindi term used for elder sister's husband) and I am gonna take a lot of cash from him." Manisha said in a joking manner laughing and giggling.  And then suddenly thought of teasing Shrishti. So she went to Shrishti's room, and hopefully, the gate was open. She went in, seeing Shristi sitting near the window.

                               "Di did you see their BMWs...? " Manisha asked with excitement.  "Hmm" Shrishti replied in a silent tone.  "And their Buggati..? " Manisha asked again with a bit more excitement. "Hmm" Shrishti replied again with the silent and this time, a bit angrier tone. "And did you hear that they are billionaires..? " Manisha asked with her highest excitement level. "Can't you see, I am trying to ignore you from that time..?  I don't want to talk to anyone about this marriage.  It's better you leave me alone here and go. " Shrishti shouted at Manisha.  Manisha froze in her place, and silently went away shutting her door lightly.  Her innocent heart was again broken. She was just excited, and cared for Shrishti,  but the opposite was Shrishti. Who never cared for her anytime.

       So...  Yep,  this is the end of the chapter. Merry Christmas 🎄 🎄 ✨✨ May you all receive the gifts you want.  Hope you all enjoyed this story part.  Again your written kept the promise, update before crossing 24 hours 😎😎😂😂 anyways, this is all by the support of you guys. Please vote if you like these and comment if you saw any mistakes in the story or any ideas how it should be better, or the best part or anything you want. Stay happy, stay safe love you all ❤❤✨✨