Preparations!

After Annirudh had cut the call, he decided to ask them about the girl. So after calming his anger, he went downstairs. He saw Sunaina, and Surbhi and Shreya still sitting there in the hall. The three women saw that his anger was calmed down, so they decided to start a conversation. But before they could say anything, he asked. "What is her name..? "Annirudh asked in a curious tone. "Looks like someone is desperate to know his wife." Shreya said giggling. "Oh please!" Annirudh said in an annoyed voice. "Shrishti" Sunaina said. "Hmm." he replied. "I guess we need to start the preparations from tomorrow." Sunaina said. "What? "  Anniruddh said in shock. "Ya bro, your marriage is not more far than half a month. " Surbhi said. "Wait, What..? Am I just getting this less time to get used to the news that I am getting married..? "Anniruddh asked raising his voice. "So.. How much time do you actually want..? " Shreya asked. "Atleast an year." Anniruddh replied. 

       Both the sisters started to laugh, and even Sunaina started to laugh after that. "What now..? " Anniruddh asked arrogantly. "Nothing bro." both the twins replied laughing. "I am not marrying who ever she is, if I don't get time to know her." Annirudh said. (Surbhi started to walk towards him.) "I haven't even seen her yet, and you guys are telling me to go and.. " Annirudh was going to complete but suddenly Surbhi pushed a photo of Shrishti on her phone in front of Anniruddh's eyes. "Ma-rry h-er.." he completed hesitating. He stood quite for a moment. "I-I.. I mea-n.. She is-n't ba-d.. " he said staring at the photo. Even if Shrishti wasn't as beautiful as Manisha, but still she was beautiful. "Looks like someone just melted. " Shreya said and started laughing.  "See, she is beautiful, but I said I need time.. " Annirudh said.  "So talk to her."  Surbhi said. "We already took her number." Shreya added.  "Oh! So you kiddos have already done the work..? " Annirudh asked lifting his eyebrows. "Bro, we were born great." They said lightly pulling up there collars.

    "So, what are the preparations we need to do..?" Annirudh asked. "I will talk to your father for that." Sunaina said. " Bro, no worries for dancing and stuff. That's our duty. " Surbhi and Shreya said. "OK fine, if there's some work, inform me." Annirudh said and left for his room.  And all said goodnight to each other and left for their respective rooms. Although, both our twinnies were grown ups, they were each others best friends, and shared a room . Well, the room was quite big, so there was not at all any problem in sharing the rooms.  They went and changed to night dresses, and then went to bed. "Should we call bhabhi..?" Shreya said. "We can try.. " Surbhi replied. "But, isn't it too late for that..?" Shreya asked. "We should message her first I guess." Surbhi said. "Ya" Shreya agreed. So they messaged her. 'Bhabhi, are you free now, can we call..?' this was the message. They had already exchanged their numbers. The message was seen in 5 minutes. ' Uhmm.. Kind of busy now.. I am on a call.. Sorry.. ' this was the reply from Shrishti.  "Whom could she be talking to at this moment..? " Shreya said. "I don't feel good about this." Surbhi replied. So they messaged 'So, can you give us your sister's number..?' 'Do you know I have sister..?' Shrishti replied.  They completely forgot that Manisha had said her not to say it to anyone . But still Shrishti didn't care and gave them her number. 'Ya' They replied. 'OK fine, this is her number. ' Shrishti replied and gave them Manisha's number.

  So, this chapter is over, what will happen to our Mr.  Anger box?  Will he be fine with the marriage..? 😂😂 for knowing this, keep reading. Vote if you like, and comment your opinions. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay happy , stay safe love you all ❤❤✨✨