chapter 4

atlanta,georgia
saturday,5pm
                                kentrell brown ( killa )

atlanta,georgiasaturday,5pm                                kentrell brown ( killa )

" shii im tryna get right with avianna" i said . " i been tryna get at her for a lil minute, she too hard to get " zay said . " what y'all talking bout ?" amir asked coming in the room. " ns" i said .

we started smoking and lightning blunts . amir had decided to invite the girls over so ofc we finna be lit and shii. " heyy yall" chanel said . " yooo avi" i said waving at her. " heyy killa" she said coming to sit beside me .

" sooo , killaaa i see you and avianna getting a lil close " kalani said. i just started laughing, these girls catch on fast. " nahhh they just friends " amir said hella fast. this nigga been tripping ever since i met avianna. " you can calm down amir " avianna said . her voice is just so sexyyy.

my phone started ringing and it was my crazy ass ex . i went outside to answer the phone." hello" i said in the phone. " where youuu at? like you ain't been texting me in months or nothing " destiny said. " i've been handling business. wtf i gotta text you for? you just an ex. " i said . " oh well . when can i see you ? " destiny asked . " why you tryna see me so bad ?" i asked . " bc i wanna talk about something with you.. cause you should know " destiny said ." well say it now otp" i said . " i wanna tell it in person " destiny said . " fine , meet me at the mcdonald's in 30 or 40 minutes " i said then hanging up.

i went back inside the trap and sat beside avianna . " why you so quiet ma. cant speak "i asked. " idk just fr bored and hungry " avianna said . " wanna go grab something to eat?" i asked. " yess please " avianna said . she started grabbing her purse and right when we was about to walk out the door here come this nigga amir .

" where y'all going? why the rest ain't going wit y'all?" amir asked . " she wants me to take her to get something to eat rq. " i said. " she ain't hungry . bsf you know i'll take you out to eat " amir said. " no , i'm going with killa he asked me first . now just stay here and chill out . stop being overprotective of me " avianna said . " ight bru" amir said .

me and avianna walked outside to my car . i open the door for her to let her in. " thank you" she said.i closed her door and walked to the other side and got in.

" sooo can i get the aux?" she asked. " as long as you don't play no dumb shi" i said laughing ." like what?" she asked ." like some damn sza or summer walker cause ik you ain't heart broken " i said. " shut uppp" she said laughing. her laugh and everything is cute and sexyyy. she started playin life support by youngboy. " what you know bout this ?" i asked . " a lot" she said while rapping the lyrics.

" what you want to eat ma?" i asked her . " um can i get mcdonald's?" she asked ." ofc anything you want" i said . i drove to mcdonald's and ordered her food and payed for it for her . " you didn't have to do that " she said . " nahh i did " i said . " i'm tryna fw you . " i said . " i can tell. i'm lowkey feeling you too" she said. " you is ? i thought you and amir had some going on " i said . " ohhh no amir is just my boy bestie . he always has my back and is very overprotective of me , he more like a brother to me " she said. 

we started driving back to the trap and she grabbed my hand and started holding it . we got to the trap and ofc amir was waiting at the front door for her . " look at him, omg so embarrassing " she said. " see you later ma i gotta go somewhere rq" i said . " bye killa " she said while she leaned in for a kiss . i gave her a few pecks then she got out the car . her lips was nice and soft and just perfect . she waved at me and i waved back then drove off.

i went driving back to mcdonald's to see if destiny was here and ofc she was . she came and got in my car wit some papers in her hand. " soo what's the papers for?" i asked. " um so i wanted to tell you i'm pregnant " destiny said.

"well it ain't mines df" i said. " yea it is actually " destiny said. " how df is that my child when i haven't spoken to you in 6 months and we haven't fucked either . i don't fuck hoes and most def don't get em pregnant " i said mugging tf outta her . " this is yo child kentrell and ik it is . " destiny said . " my child is not in that lil ass belly you got " i said. "
it's not in my belly.. i alrdy have it and i kept it from you " destiny said.
__________
lordddd this shit getting juicy
tell me if y'all fw it!!