chapter 7

atlanta,georgia
sunday, 9:30am
                                  kentrell brown (killa )

atlanta,georgia sunday, 9:30am                                  kentrell brown (killa )

i was rlly feeling avianna bru. like she just makes me happy and shii and i'll do anything for her and her pussy good asf. better then the old bitches.

" i been rdy to get wit you. you the one who got secrets and shii" avi said ." what secrets ma " i said eating my breakfast she cooked. she cooks good ash too. " about destiny " avi said .

" what about her?" i asked ." what's this kid she talking about?" avi asked. " she tryna pin a baby on me that's not mines . i thought we alrdy talked about ds" i said. " mhm we did. but i'm feeling you too killa" avi said coming and sitting on my lap.

she grabbed my face and gave me a few pecks and went to clean up her area . i threw my plate away and went to get some more clothes out my car.

i took a shower and then put my clothes on and was ready to go to the trap. " where you going?" avianna asked. " i'm going to the trap wit the niggas" i said leaning in for her to give me a kiss. i gave her a peck and got my keys and left.

whole car ride to the trap i kept thinking bout her. avianna making me soft and i ain't feeling it. i made it to the trap and everybody was there .

" wassgud gang" i said dapping everybody up. " where you been?" zay asked . " out" i said quickly. " out where nigga. you gang and you tryna keep secrets from us " amir said. " i was at avianna house " i said. " fr bru?" zay asked . " bout time yo ass got a girl besides destiny " shawn said .

" mane yall believe ds he saying " amir said laughing. " ion lying tho" i said. " avianna would never let no other nigga besides me in her mfn house and ik that fasho" amir said . " y'all chill wit that bs " zay said.

" well , shii avianna finally my girl and i love her so much . she so much different than these other hoes out here. " i said. " AVIANNA NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRL " amir yelled . " yes tf she is. yo ass been on bs ever since i met her at the mall df is wrong wit you bru" i said getting mad. "mane ion care cause you just a hoe and she don't need you" amir said .

" fym i'm a hoe? and how do you know what tf avianna needs and what she don't need? you just mad cause i got a girl and you don't bitch ass nigga " i said . " that's why her ex still be sneaking in her mfn house dumb ass nigga " amir said. " you lying" i said. " nahh i'm not. her ex is one of the opps too" amir said.

oh hell mfn no.

atlanta , georgia
sunday, 12:00 pm
                                      avianna miller ( avi)

atlanta , georgia sunday, 12:00 pm                                      avianna miller ( avi)

killa had left and i was bored so i decided to ft kalani and chanel. " heyyy yalll" i said into the phone. " heyyy poohh" kalani said . " hey" chanel said. " what y'all been doing?" i asked .

" nothing, just got someee dickkk" chanel said while sticking her tongue out. " from who?" me and kalani asked ." by zay.." chanel said . " zayvion?" i asked. " yess, it was good asf too. like he got the best dick" chanel said. " oh pls. me and killa are finally officiall! after he fucked me las night i had to be wit him. he just makes me so happy and everything " i said.

" FINALLY " kalani yelled into the phone . " i'm so happy y'all tg. took y'all long enough " chanel said. " yess & im not the type to give the pussy away quickly but chy for him anytimeee" i said. " damn kalani you the only one without a nigga " chanel said ." girll i'll find one " kalani said.

we sat otp for like 2 hours until chanel asked if we wanted to go to the trap wit the guys . i started getting rdy to take me a shower and putting on some clothes . i grabbed my purse and got in the car wit chanel and kalani since they was outside waiting for me .

we made it to the trap and chanel went over there wit zay , kalani sat near shawn cause that's her lil buddy or whatever and i sat right beside killa who was acting funny. amir was still acting funny his self so i won't definitely wasn't finna talk to him.

" what's wrong bae?" i asked killa while playing wit his hair . " nothing " killa said while moving my hand off his hair. " why you move my hand " i said . " cause ion want you playing in my hair " killa said while lightning a blunt . " okay bru. well can we go get something to eat ?" i asked . " nah " killa said

" nigga i'm hungry" i said . " oh cool" killa said .this nigga just over here responding dry asf to me and doing ts for no reason . " why are you acting funny? and dry responding me for whatt?" i asked . " ion acting funny , but i'm finna go see y'all later " killa said getting up going to his car.

i can't believe his lil black ass just gon go leave after i ask him a simple question. i went to the bathroom cause i was fasho finna call me a uber . " aye get y'all nasty ass out the bathroom " amir said. "df are you talking bout ?" i asked him coming out the bathroom.

" oh my bad i thought you was zay and chanel " amir said . " amir can we talk bru? like pls , you supposed to be my bsf and not even tryna talk to me " i said .

" talk about what? ain't nothing for us to talk about " amir said laughing. " it's not funny. but whatever you can't act like youn know what i'm talking but on some rs you do" i said . " come here ma " amir said grabbing my hand pulling me back.

" amir wtf are you doing grabbing my hand like that and why df are you calling me ma?" i asked . " i'm sorry baby for treating you wrong " amir said while trying to grab onto my waist. "stop amir wdf are you doing " i said removing his hands . " oh sorry you ain't rdy for all this yet but bye ma " amir said looking at me while looking his lips. " eww fym . i have a bf and my bf is your friend " i said going back wit the others . amir is acting so weird bru
                                  30 minutes laterrr..

my uber had came and took me home. my ma needa bring her ass home cause i need sb to vent too about my problems . the whole ride home all i could them about was all the shit amir was saying and doing to me . he never did nothing like this before ..
___________________
getting spicyyy
y'all fw it tho?