chapter 8

atlanta,georgia
sunday,2:45pm
avianna miller ( avi )

atlanta,georgiasunday,2:45pm                                 avianna miller ( avi )

i made it home and was hella tired . i'm always tired but shit some sleep sounds good to me . i went to put on a tupac graphic tee with some nike pro shorts. i got in the bed and took me a good 2 hour nap.

i finally woke up from my nap and was hungry . i doordashed me some canes and waited for it to come. while i was waiting for my order to come i heard a knock at the front door.

i went to answer to the door to see that amir was here. " what you want?" i asked . " to talk.." amir said. " oh now yo ass wanna talk. come on in and sit on the couch " i said letting him in. " okay so get to talking bru" i said. " mane ma, ion even know how to start . but bae this just ain't gon work out" amir said.
" can you pls stop calling me that. " i said being serious. " ight but just know you 4l" amir said.

" idk wtf you on but last time i checked im yo mf bsf and nothing more than that"i said. " but to me you way much more than that" amir said getting up walking up hella close to me.

" amir wdf are you doing" i said. amir grabbed my neck and started choking me like rlly hard ." you mines idgaf what killa gotta say about it" amir said . " get off of me" i said tryna to get some air.

amir finally let go of choking me and he picked me up and took me to my room. " AMIR PUT ME DOWN . WHAT ARE YOU DOING " i yelled .

amir through me on the bed and tied me up to the headboard hella tight. "amir untie me before call the mf police on youu" i said tryna get away.

" nahh shordy. imma get what i want " amir said while smirking. amir pulled his pants down revealing his member right infront of my face.

this was my first time ever seeing amir's dick ." amir .. ik you not" i said feeling my eyes water up.
amir put a piece of tape over my mouth so i rlly couldn't yell or scream .

amir pulled down my pants showing him my pussy. amir stuck his member in me and rammed in me supper hard til my legs started turning red . amir started doing fast and hard strokes . i was in so much pain i started to cry with the tape on my mouth.

amir took his member out and nutted on the bed. he started taking the rest of my clothes off and kissing me from the neck to my pussy. amir put a couple of hickeys on me and they were big and red .

he ripped the tape off of my mouth. " pls stop" i said sobbing." shut yo ass up and suck my dick bitch" amir said. amir pulled me up by my hair and slammed me back on the headboard . amir put his member in my mouth and started stuffing it down my throat. amir started bobbing my head back and forth forcing me to suck his dick.

amir nutted in my mouth but i didn't swallow it , i just let it sit in my mouth. amir finally took his member out and started putting his clothes back on." better be glad i didn't nut in you bitch " amir said .

" why...amir why would you do this to me? " i asked still crying. " stfu wit all that crying shit. im gone" amir said coming over to the bed to untie me .

" you don't tell nobody and if you do your dead." amir said. i kept quiet. i'm most def telling my mom and kalani and chanel sand ofc killa.

amir left and i just sat on the floor crying for a good 20 minutes. i went in the bathroom and saw all the big hickeys on my neck and tried to get makeup to cover em up .

i had called my mom to see when she was coming back home cause i didn't wanna be left alone anymore." hey mom " i said ." hey baby. how's the house ?" my mom asked. " it's good. when you coming back home?" i asked. " next sunday. everything okay ?" my mom asked ." yes it's good , i was just asking" i said . " okay bye" my mom said then hanged up the phone.

i went to find something to eat but saw that i had my canes from when before amir came so i just ate that and watched some tv. i texted killa asking him if we could talk and if he could come over ..

bae❤️🔒
killa can we talk.

yea , later tho i'm finna go to the trap

okay
read 5:35
_____________
atlanta,georgia
sunday,5:40pm
kentrell brown (killa)

yea , later tho i'm finna go to the trap                                                                             okay read 5:35_____________atlanta,georgiasunday,5:40pm                                       kentrell brown (killa)

i made it to the trap to see that chanel ,zay,amir,shawn , and kalani all sitting there . i wondered why all the girls was here but not avi. i lowkey miss my lil stink but i just wanna know if she rlly fucking niggas that's my opps.

i sat down on the couch and started smoking my blunt the usual. " oh you didn't bring avi wit you?" kalani asked." nahh she ain't ask to come . " i said. " MANEEEE I JUST FUCK DS OUTTA OF THIS GIRL BRU" amir yelled coming out of his room. " who"? we all asked. " shiii y'all won't believe who it was tho" amir said . " are you gonna tell us damn?" zay said.

"'i just fucked ds outta of avianna miller " amir said while getting up dancing. everyone kept quiet and all eyes was on me. " fym you fucked her? she would never let you hit" chanel said. " but she did tho" amir said laughing. " you ain't fuck my girl so you can stfu saying that" i said .

" nigga fuck you gon do bout it " amir said getting all up in my face . " back up bru . " i said .

next thing you know amir punched me in my face and i put his ass in a headlock and started punching him in his shit. " AYE AYE" zay said coming over breaking up the fight. zay pushed me off of amir and i grabbed my keys and went outside to my car "

" YEA GET YO BITCH ASS OFF MY PROPERTY" amir said while holding his lip. i busted his mfn lip up but zay just had to stop the mfn fight. " SHUT UP BUM ASS NIGGA , FUCK YO PROPERTY" i yelled then drove off. i started speed down the road then started drinking the lean i had in my car .

i tried to stop drinking it but i couldn't, nigga just pissed me off. i started drifting off the road and hit a tree. i was now passed out in my car...
________
y'all think amir was right for what he did?
let me know if y'all fw it?