6|| Once Hungry, Twice Bitten - ChloeLeia561

Username: ChloeLeia561

Name: Chloe

Title: Once Hungry, twice Bitten

Blurb: If you like mystery and solitude, then Shadowbrook is the town for you.

One rule, don't stay out after dark.

Oh, and try not to get bitten.

Erika Smith is a shy girl diagnosed with cancer, only to have her world changed as she wakes up in a strange town.

What she doesn't know is that Shadowbrook isn't like any ordinary town. When the sun goes down, the vampires lurk around the corners and come out to play.

Shadowbrook becomes a place she can call home, and she hasn't felt that way in such a long time.

It's the test of time for Erika as she battles for her life, hiding a secret that could change everything for the residents of Shadowbrook, and the undead.

Will Erika stop history from repeating itself before it's too late?

Genre: Vampire/ Dark Fantasy

Mature: 🔴

LGBTQ: No

Content Warnings: Could be triggering to those who suffer from alcohol abuse and my main character is diagnosed with cancer, so some scenes may be upsetting.

Bio Note: I'm Chloe and I've been writing for about ten years. I started writing when I was sixteen and loved it ever since. I love anything to do with the supernatural and fantasy.