💖 Part 9 💖

Hiii people. I am really sorry. I know you all were waiting for the story but something unexpected happened with me so I just couldn't think of it. I was not in a state to think or imagine anything. Really sorry for making you guys wait. Here's the next part.

Lets Start

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sai and Virat stayed in that position for long , both being lost in each other. Samrat noticed this and called them.

This made our couple come out of their imaginary land.

V: Bol Jeeva.

Sm: Tujhe wo test ke forensics jana tha na. Jaldi jaa late ho raha tujhe.

V: Jaroori hai kya? ( he said looking towards Sai )

S: Virat sir , jaroori nahi bohot jaroori hai. Isse hi to aapki begunahi prove hogi.

V: Hmm ( sadly )

He goes to change and then later leaves for the test.

A: Thank you so much Sai. Jis tarah se tumne Virat ko sambhala hai na sach kahu to mai bhi nahi sambhal sakti thi.

S: Aai aap kaisi baat kar rahi hai. Ye to mere farj tha. Thank you ki koi jaroorat nahi hai aai aur aap bhi rona band kariye. Sab thik hoga.

Sai wiped her tears. Everyone went to their respective rooms except Sai. She was feeling uneasy like something bad is going to happen and she feared that. She sat in front of Bappa's idol.

S: Bappa aap bhi jaante hai ki Virat sir begunah hai , phir mujhe kyu itni bechaini ho rahi hai. Mujhe virat sir pe pura bharosa bhi hai , lekin fir bhi man me ek darr sa paida ho raha hai. Pata nahi kis baat se darr rahi hu mai. Virat sir ki reports bhi shaam tak aa jayengi. Shayad uske result se darr rahi hu. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha bappa mai kya karu. Please meri madad kijiye bappa. Please mere aur mere pure parivaar par ye jo musibat aayi hai , please ise dur kijiye bappa.

She sat in front of god for sometime to get some inner peace. Later she also went to her room.

It is evening by now. Virat will be coming with the reports anytime and everyone was worried about the result. Pakhi was serving her SPECIAL CHAI to kaku , baba and others. Ashwini was continuously praying to god. 

P: Ashwini mami aap apne bete ko sahi saabit karne ke liye bhagwan se itni prathana mat kijiye. Bhagwan kabhi galat ka saath nahi dete aur aaj virat galat hai. 

A: Patralekha maine tumse naahi kuch bola hai ya koi rai maangi hai to apna muh band rakho. Aur vaise bhi bhagwan ko jiska saath dena hota hai wo dete hai. 

P: Mujhe to abhi bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai ki aap Virat ka saath kaise de sakti hain ye jaante huye bhi ki wo galat hai. Usne itna bada crime kiya hai , ek ladki ki izzat ke saath khela hai wo aur aap ab bhi uske saath khadi hai. 

A: Patralekha mai akeli nahi hu jo virat ke saath hai. Karishma , Samrat aur Virat ki apni patni uske saath hai aur ham use isliye support kar rahe hai kyunki hum jaate hain wo esi neech harkat kabhi nahi kar sakta. 

P: Ek baar rape tests ki reports aajaye phir dekhte hai ki kitne log virat ka saath dete hai. Dekhte hain ki Virat ki apni patni , uska apna bhai , uski apni behen aur uski aai uske saath hai ki nahi.

Kaku: Agdi barobar patralekha. 

Sonali: Waise agar reports positive aayi to kya Sai virat ke saath ek chhat ke neeche bhi rahegi. Nahi matlab wo waise hi mai sach ka saath deti hu ki mala japti hai to kya wo iss baar apne pati ke liye galat ka saath degi. 

Omi: Aree deal wala pati bolo sonali. Agar sahi mayno me dil wala pati hota to ham is baare mein soch sakte the lekin yaha to puri shadi hi ek samjhota hai to phir kya hi kaha jaye. 

They had a sarcastic laugh. While on the stairs , Sai heard the last parts of the conversation. She was now hell scared that what if reports came positive. What would she do ? She couldn't leave Virat so what will be her decision. Tangled in thoughts she came downstairs. 

Listening to sonali and omi's talks , Ashwini also had a sense of insecurity. She wanted to clear this all and so decide to talk to sai straightaway.  

A: Sai , tum hamesha mere godu ke saath rahogi na.

S: Aai , aap ekdum se esa sawaal kyu puchh rahi hai ? (Though she understood the answer)

A: Sai sawaal ka jawaab dena hota hai , dusra sawaal nahi puchhte. 

Sai was dumb. All scenes from morning started playing in front of her. Megha's accusing , Megha's video , Virat's suspension , Virat's breakdown. Everything started coming in front of her eyes. She was confused what to reply.

Ashwini feared on her silence.

A: Bol na Sai. Chahe duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaye , tu hamesha degi na mere godu ka saath. Sai , Godu ki duniya tujhme basti hai. Tujhe bharosa hai na mere godu pe. 

S: Aai......

A: Sai mujhse vaada karo ki tum virat ko kabhi chhod ke nahi jaogi. Tum Virat ko har haalat me support karogi chahe situations kitni bhi buri kyun na ho. 

She keeps her hand in front of her. Ashwini somewhere knew this was wrong , but now her motherhood had prevailed over her intellect. She feared about the later consequences. She had a doubt what if reports were positive and Sai left Virat. She was not able to imagine her son's situation. 

Here Sai was in a great dilemma what to do and not to do. She was struggling with her own thoughts. She was going to keep her hand on Ashwini's hand promising her , assuring her that yes she will be with her son no matter what the situations or circumstances are. She will always be there , to support Virat. 

(Imagine Dhoom tana tana tere na in the background😂💥💥)

Just at that moment Virat walked in. He looked exhausted and behind him walked Shruti with other ladies. 

S: Virat sir , aapki reports aa gayi na. Kya result hai ? Waise negative hi hoga.(she said the last words eyeing Megha)

V: .......................

S: Aree kuch to boliye. Rehne dijiye mai khud hi dekh lungi. 

Saying this she snatches the report from his hands. She opens the envelope and reads the report. The ground slipped under her feet. 

The report came POSITIVE but how's that possible? 

Does that mean Virat really raped Megha ? 

Or this is another conspiracy? 

Stay tune to know. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap - Sai's Decision. 

Guys this was it. I know many of you might be angry on me for updating so late but please understand my situation too. I cannot explain the actual reason for not updating. Sorry for the cliffhanger again and I will try my best to give next update within 2 days. 

Wishing Ayesha a speedy recovery🙏🏻🤞. 

Do tell me how is it ? 

Do vote and comment

Ignore grammatical and typing errors. 

Stay safe , stay happy and stay tuned.