💖 Part 11 💖

Hiii people. I am with the update. In the previous chapter , everyone is commenting please don't separate sairat. Like bro , we are so much done with the makers that we cannot tolerate separation in ffs too 😂😂💔.  

*Not proofread*

Well stay tuned to see the upcomings. 

Lets Start

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sai left chavan niwas. Virat was hurt , broken , angry , frustrated and everything.

After Sai left , he rushed and hugged Ashwini murmuring something.

Ashwini was startled at the sudden hug. She caressed his hairs to comfort him while she was also sad seeing the condition of her children. After few minutes, Virat broke the hug.

V: Aai wo chali gayi. Usne bhi mujhe mujrim samajh liye aai. Wo chali gayi. Ab wo kabhi wapis nahi aayegi ? 

He was behaving like a psycho and Ashwini was scared of his condition. She knew how much strong Virat shows from outside , he is double the broken from inside. And this sight of Virat was literally scaring her.

Whatever things Virat loved the most are not with him. His family is not by his side. He loved his duty but he was not on his duty currently. And most important, his life partner , his love , his WIFE was not with him so how can he stay strong.

All this thoughts were going on Ashwini 's mind when Virat slowly walked upstairs.

(Remember it is night time) 

(The day is Friday and the next two days the courts are closed , so Virat has 2 days to prove himself as the hearing will take place on Monday)

Virat went to the balcony. It was a full moon that day. He kept staring at the moon and stars blankly when he realised his eyes welling up.  He didn't tried hold back his tears. He just let them flow. All his emotions were flowing through his tears. He sat down with his back supported by the chair. He was not feeling guilty , angry or frustrated. He was just feeling helpless. He felt helpless because so many things happened in front of him and he couldn't do anything. His family was gone , his duty was gone , his wife was gone in front of him and he could stop none of them.   

Kal ki hi baat hai ki wo dono saath me dinner karne ki planning kar rahe the aur aaj dono ek duje ke saath hi nahi. Qismat ! 🤧

He sat down simply not trying to wipe his tears or his memory. He just sat there simply and hopelessly staring at the moon. 

Ashwini came with food tray. She felt bad on seeing her son's condition. She went their and kept the tray on the table. Virat didn't notice her.  She caressed his hair. 

A: Godu , abhi se ummeed nahi chhodte beta. Abhi hearing baaki hai teri aur mujhe pura bharosa hai ki tum nirdosh ho. 

V: Pata nahi aai. Pata nahi. Ab to mujhe bhi lagne laga hai ki shayad mai hi doshi hu. Shayad main hi megha ke saath.....

Ashwini hugged him. She kept his head on her lap and caressed his hairs. Later she fed him. At first he denied , but ashwini being a mother fed him. 

They both again sat in the same position with Virat's head in Ashwini's lap. They slept like that only. 

****

The next morning , Virat went to many lawyers so that one of them could take his case but since evidences were against him , no one showed up. He was once again disheartened.