Chapter Eighteen

— Kaminari —

I let go of my knees as Shinso left the room. Eri climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around me. She burried her face in my chest and I gently wrapped my arms around her and leaned my head on hers.

"What happened to your arms?" She asked in a small voice. How the hell am I supposed to answer that?

"Um-.... My quirk hurt me during training yesterday." I lied.

"What about Toshi? How come he told me to keep an eye on you?" I shrugged and sighed. God, I hated lying to her. "Are you okay? You look really sad." She looked up at me. I couldn't tell her about what happened, even though I wanted to. "Well don't be sad! Toshi will be back in a minute."

I inhaled sharply and had no control of the tears that rolled down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and started sobbing quietly. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I curled my hand into a fist and brought the heel of my hand up to my mouth to stifle my sobs.

"Kami please don't cry!" That just made me cry harder. I noticed how close she was to tears as well. "Toshi!" She yelled as Shinso reappeared. She hopped out of my lap. I stood up and started to head to my bathroom. Shinso grabbed my right wrist. I let more tears fall down my cheeks- hot tears of anger- and didn't make a sound.

"Kaminari, no." I glared at him through blurry vision and yanked my arm weakly. I saw that he had a salad in his hand. He tried to hand it to me but I didn't take it. "Here."

"No- I'm not hungry." I said, my voice strained.

"I don't care. You're gonna eat." I shook my head. He set it on my desk and took both of my hands. I was still crying but I didn't have the energy to fight back.

                          ~oOo~

Bakugo: Kami? Are you okay?
Kiri: Kaminari, please answer!

My phone had already rang several times from both boys. I'd ignored all of them.

Kiri: Come on please?

I knew him well enough to know that back in his dorm, he's probably freaking out. I wanted to text them, to tell them that I'm fine but at the same time, I couldn't care less.

Eventually my phone died, but I didn't want to plug it up. Shinso, on the other hand, plugged it up for me. Again, I didn't care enough to stop him.

It was currently around 10 pm. Eri left around 9:30. I tried to sit up but Shinso's arm around my waist kept me from doing so. I grabbed his arm and tried to move him off, but used his quirk, so I couldn't. God I know he can brainwash but damn, can he read minds?!

I didn't let go but when I slowly felt myself come back to reality, I started to cry again. As much as I hated him at the moment I couldn't tell him what happened to me when he kissed that other boy. Don't you just love not being able to put your thoughts into words? Because same....

— Shinso —

God, it was breaking my heart to see him cry like this. And at least twice, he's tried to get up to go to the bathroom to cut himself again. Eventually, I was unable to use my quirk so I had to use what little physical energy I had left to keep him from doing just that. Though without my quirk, he wouldn't let me touch him too much. Though I kinda get where he's coming from. Sometimes when Eri's upset, she won't let anyone touch her.