Chapter Twenty-five

— Kirishima~ —

I could tell Kaminari was somewhat back to his old self again when he didn't struggle when I took his hand.

"For what?" I asked, taking note of how strained his voice sounded.

"I tried to p-push you both away! I wouldn't let you take care of me and I was being mean!" He looked like he had a shit ton of other things to say.

"Kaminari..." Bakugo whispered. Kaminari sat down with us and he let Bakugo and I hold him while he started to apologize for everything he's done the past few days.

"Kaminari." I said to try to get his attention.

"- I didn't want to be mean like that but for some reason I did!" He kept going.

"Kaminari!" He stopped abruptly. "Stop apologizing, you idiot." I told him, my voice muffled as I burried my face in his hair. My arm tightened around him.

"Did you just-" Bakugo started.

"Shut up." I said.

"Don't you tell me to-" I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the hug. That shut him up.

— Shinso —

"Did you fix things with Kaminari?" I had no clue who's side he was on. "Yeah, I think he's back to his old self again." I said. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I finally have him back!" I sobbed and hugged Kaminaris pillow. I knew if dad were actually here with me and not on the phone then he'd try to comfort me. I closed my eyes and sobbed into the pillow, hugging it and breathing in his scent.

"Kami's happy again?" Eri asked.

"Yeah." I sniffed. I heard a door slam and a squeal

"Eri-" Dad sighed. I guess she had left to come see for herself. "Where is Kaminari? If he were with you I don't think you'd be calling me."

"He's apologizing to Kirishima and Bakugo."

"Oh."

"Though he doesn't need to."

"Didn't you say that he wouldn't let anyone take care of him?"

"I mean-.... yeah?" I said, not sure where he was going with this.

"So he feels bad for pushing everyone away."

I sighed. "Yeah..."

"Toshi where's Kami?!" Eri asked as she bounded through the door.

"Alright well, I have to go. Bye Hitoshi. I love you. "

"Bye dad, I love you too." I hung up.

"Where's Kami...?" She asked again. She picked up Panther and didn't see me crying until she sat down with. "No! Don't cry!" She started to sniffle. She hated seeing other people cry.

"Kaminari will be back in a minute." I said.

"Are you sad that he's not here?" She asked, she asked and hugged Panther. I shook my head.

"Well yes, I want him back in here, but that's not why I'm crying."

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I finally have him back."

"He's not sad anymore?" I shook my head. I burried my my face in his pillow and kept crying. I was so fucking happy that all I could do was cry. "Kami!" She screamed as Kaminari walked through the door. I didn't look up as he sat down next to me. It then occurred to me that I don't know what we were anymore. Were we dating or still "just friends"?

To be honest it broke my heart to think of just being friends, but I would have to deal with it if that's what Kaminari wanted.

"Shinso?" He asked. He took my hand and twined our fingers. I lifted my head up and he laid his cheek on my shoulder. Then he looked up and me and cupped my cheek with his free hand. I held his hand there as he wiped my tears.

"Kami- Toshi said you're happy again!" Eri squealed. I looked into those golden honey eyes and smiled.

"I've never been happier." Kaminari said. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

{The End}