Chapter 1: Got you wrapped around my finger, Babe

Summary:
When Dream face reveals he shows the server how pretty he really is.

or,

DREAM BECOMES THE PRIMADONNA GIRL BOY ON THE SMP

Notes:
DREAM HAREM POG?

Also just a disclaimer, I'm not actually shipping anyone with anyone else. This is all jokes and self-indulgence because I like their personas, etc. So please don't blow up my comments and shit for writing fiction. I repeat, fiction. No actual shipping, just doing it for fun! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream didn't expect really anything when he began to take off his mask. Maybe a few questions and quick glances but overall nothing too major right? After all, it was just a mask and nothing else. He didn't exactly wear the cover for any specific reason, mainly for the cool look but that no longer mattered. So when he walked down the wooden pathway to meet up with PogTopia Dream could feel multiple eyes staring at him.

George had his goggles pulled down to his nose as he looked at Dream with awe and wonder. Sapnap in the same condition except he had his mouth wide open. With the awkwardness of the situation, Dream sent his best friends a hesitant wave. In which they returned but with a slightly dazed look on their faces. Weirded out, Dream ignored the two as he ventured farther into the forest, actively searching for the hidden dirt hut.

'I expected some looks but they full-on stared at me.' Dream thought as he pushed through trees and bushes. 'Where is that stupid base of theirs.' After another minute of just looking around Dream saw a familiar brown coat in the corner of his eye, and with a sigh of relief Dream immediately walked towards Wilbur, and in doing so, also saw Techno with him. "Wilbur! Techno!" Hearing their names- the former president and anarchist turned around to see a blonde boy who wore the same usual attire as Dream.

Not that Wilbur nor Techno noticed his clothing choices, they were both too busy looking at how beautiful the unknown male was. Eyes that reminded many of the eyes of ender, shimmering with a yellowish glow yet splashes of lime and emerald were also seen. Freckles danced across his rosy cheeks, almost as if they were stars and his face was the midnight sky. And his lips, a healthy shade of pink with pearly white teeth peeking out when he smiled. Wilbur was sure if he were to ever kiss them it would taste like succulent cherries and sour raspberries. But Techno could disagree and say that he would taste like newly picked apples and the most refreshing of watermelon.

Snapping out of his simp- staring Wilbur greeted the mysterious beauty, asking who he was and why he was here a little too nicely. "May I ask who you are and why you've come here? Not that I don't like you here, just uncommon to find such a belle in these woods." Wilbur purred as he grabbed Dream's hand to place a delicate kiss on his hand. The blonde in return, laughed loudly as a light flush began to spread across his face and ears. Deciding to humour both Wilbur and himself, Dream gave an answer with the same energy.

"Well since you asked so nicely, I go by Dream and I'm here for an important meeting with the two faces of Pogtopia." Dream watched with amusement as Wilbur's face grow pale before turning bright red. Techno who was simply standing behind Wilbur had to hold on to a nearby tree as he had somehow tripped over air. Both had a face of disbelief and horror. "Thank you for such a lovely greeting Wilbur, didn't know you greet guests like this." Dream could barely keep in his wheezing when Wilbur quickly stood back up straight with a white face.

"Ah-h, sorry Dream. Didn't know how you looked like under that mask." Wilbur replied as he rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish grin. Techno only stayed quiet but on the inside, he was screeching out his lungs. The speedrunner only sighed as he reassured the two that it was fine and that George and Sapnap almost did the same. "Let's us get this meeting over with before I die in a puddle of stupidity." Wilbur groaned out as Dream patted him on his back.

Dream cackled at the hunched figure of Wilbur.

~~~~~

Even though Techno knew that the stunner that sat in front of him was Dream he couldn't help but still watch the way Dream licked his lips whenever he had a risky plan in mind. Or when his eyes wandered to Techno's to ask him for any ideas, they would always dilate when they landed on the pink-haired male. Techno could also tell that Wilbur was feeling the same way as he would catch the brunette gazing at Dream with a love-sick look.

"You know I'm not dumb right?"

"Huh- what do you mean?"

"Wilbur, I can feel your eyes locked on me whenever I look away- you too bacon." Dream smiled sweetly as he exposed both Techno and Wilbur, the two older men felt their faces begin to heat up as Dream held his gaze with a smug grin. "I know I'm easy on the eye but we can't plan the war if you only stare at me." Techno gave up and allowed his head to hit the wood table, he wasn't used to embarrassment. And it seems like Wilbur wasn't either.

"Just shut up."

"I'm not the one pining here, am I Techno?"

"You are attacking me too, you know."

"That's the point, Wilbur."

"Fuck you."

"Seems like you want to anyway."

Wilbur snapped up from his chair to scowl at the blonde, his chocolate eyes glaring at green ones. Meanwhile, Techno was in the middle of sipping his coffee before he heard Dream's quip. Causing him to spit it out midway. "WHAT?"

The meeting ended with a dying Dream being kicked out by a red-faced Wilbur and a coughing Techno.

Notes:
pogchamp? ;)