Chapter 3: Primadanna Boy Girl

Summary:
The hunter's time to shine.

or,

Ant, Bad, George, and Sapnap now believe in love at first sight.

Notes:
POGGGGGGGG HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde gulped as he saw his four best friends begin to approach him. The two teens who were the main perpetrators were now hiding behind him as they peeked their heads out to see what was happening.

Sapnap was the first to spot him, a red blush taking place the moment he spotted the older male. George, Bad, and Antfrost soon after. "I-um hey Dream..." Sapnap's demeanor as well as the rest of the group's changing the moment they really greeted Dream. From a murderous and bloodthirsty aura to one filled with puppy-love and pining. Antfrost nearly purred when Dream had smiled at him, his cat-like eyes dilating when they landed on the speedrunner.

Bad sighed with a dopey smile as he began to lose himself in those oh so spellbinding eyes of Dream's. Sapnap was practically begging for a single touch from his childhood friend, his hands itching to reach out for the taller boy. Meanwhile, George was having an internal crisis. Although he had already seen Dream earlier this day he still couldn't stop how fast his heart thumped.

"Yes? Do you guys need anything?"

"Well I-I'm sure those two gremlins on this server stole me and George's shit, killed Bad, and also pushed Antfrost into water."

"What- they pushed Ant in the water?" Dream had to try and swallow his wheezing.

"Yeah, those assholes."

Suddenly Tommy's and Tubbo's heads popped out from behind Dream as the four hunters glared at the two.

"Aw, did the cat get mad?"

"Oh shut up you child."

"Yeah Tommy, get ready to fucking lose all of your stuff."

Immediately all four of them pulled out their own weapons, George held out a flame and punch bow as the rest of them had out enchanted netherite swords. But as promised Dream held out his arms to protect the bee-boy and demon-spawn.

"Dream- what are you doing?"

"Come on Bad, I'm sure we can compromise something right?" Dream asked as he pulled out a sweet smile to try and persuade his friend group, his puppy eyes coming in as well. With eyes glimmering with hope and with such a soft grin it wasn't too long before Ant, George, Sapnap, and Bad agreed. Behind Dream, Tubbo and Tommy high-fived each other.

"Fine but can I at least just stab them once?"

"No George."

"Okay, how about we all just punch them with our fists?"

"Sapnap please?"

"Goddamn it, fine."

Sapnap and George grumbled but it didn't stop the way their minds began to race around Dream and how adorable he really was.  Bad and Ant however were feeling a new feeling that tingled their entire body. Covering them in warmth but at the same time shock them. Something they weren't used to.

"Why don't we forget this whole ordeal hm? I'll make sure Tommy and Tubbo never do this again."

"UNLESS THEY DO IT FIRST!"

"Unless they were provoked." Dream, this time, pulled out a pout to try and convince his best friends. And just like that the four of them agreed but wanted something out of this. Tommy and Tubbo were gone the moment it confirmed that they are no longer in danger of getting their asses whooped.

"We want to spend some quality time with you! Just the four of us!"

*-~-~-~-*

And that's how Dream ended up sitting in a large field of overgrown grass and flowers with his friends. Antfrost's head in his lap as nimble and pale fingers played with his ears and hair, purring softly every time. George and Sapnap on both of his sides, their heads leaning on his shoulder as the brit weaved flower crowns for all of them. Sapnap pointing out clouds in the slowly moving sky, a content look on his face as he tried not to fall too deeply in love for Dream. And lastly, Bad was behind Dream, his back on Dream's as he hummed a little tune. Making Dream feel small vibrations every time Bad decided to go a little louder.

And although the atmosphere seemed calm and cozy the was still one single thing that made all four hunters anxious.

It was the way Dream's eyelashes fluttered when he reopened his eyes to look at the cloud Sapnap pointed at that made the raven feel something new and flourishing in his heart.

It was the way Dream's freckled cheeks grew a rosy flush when George placed his specially crafted flower crown on him that caused George's fingers to suddenly feel numb and hot.

It was the way Dream's hands cradled Antfrost's face and played with his hair with such affection and care that made the cat hybrid feel a headache that he wished would never stop.

It was the way Dream would sometimes join in with Bad when he hummed, harmonizing with him now and then that could make Bad's entire body explode and the demon wouldn't even care.

"I love you."

"I know you do."

Notes:
Pogchamp? :)