Chapter 2: You Can Count On Me To Misbehave

Summary:
Manberg's time to simp over Dream, as they should.

Notes:
pretty boy dream is my only hope for survival at this point

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity was only minding his business as strolled through Manberg with Schlatt beside him. Both of them discussing their next move and how to infiltrate PogTopia. Till they both heard loud laughter in the empty fields of their land. Wheezes and choking were mixed into that laugh, a sign that it was Dream. Schlatt fixed up his tie as a rather devious plan began to form in his mind, Quackity catching on quickly as he too fixed himself up a bit. Clearing his throat the goat walked towards the direction of the sound of Dream.

Only to find one of the most stunning people Schlatt had ever laid his eyes on, and it seemed to be the same for Quackity as well. A pastel pink all over a sunkissed face as Dream deflated his lungs with no worry. His plump lips stretched into a wide grin as Dream could only be described as one word. Divine. Although a short word it seemed to fit Dream just like that. With such an enchanting face it was simply too easy to fall in love with this man.

"Holy shit that was too funny- Oh! Schlatt, Quackity!"

"Ahem, hello there Dream."

"Sorry for being so loud, something quite hilarious just happened to me."

"Well I hope it happens again, such an excited voice from you is too adorable to only hear once and a while." Schlatt flirted, adding a wink which caused Dream to turn bright red and begin to cackle once more. Quackity slapped his hand over his mouth as he stared wide-eyed at his boss. Schlatt was way too smooth with it. "Well thank you Schlatt, I'm sure you could hear it more behind closed doors, however." The blonde flirted back as he propped his face on his hands, watching the goat's ears twitch and turn pinker than usual.

Meanwhile, Quackity's jaw dropped with such a comeback. "Holy shit, that was really good Dream."

"Aren't I always?"

The law student coughed into his fist as he averted his gaze to the ground. Ignoring the flirtatious and soft look coming from Dream's enticing green eyes. Schlatt cleared his throat once more as it seemed to become suddenly dry, not wanting to embarrass himself or his vice president Schlatt briefly said his goodbyes as he scrambled off to his office. Dragging Quackity with him.

"Welp, that two more people on the list I guess!" Dream sighed as he laid back into the overgrown grass, feeling the sun's rays shower him with warmth and for somehow it felt like love too 'I guess the sun simps for me too." Dream chuckled at such a thought. But like always, the relaxing moment was interrupted.

"DREAM!"

The admin saw the two teens, Tommy and Tubbo, running towards him with an ecstatic look. Dream immediately moved from his spot so then when Tommy and Tubbo came tumbling down to the fields he wouldn't be smushed.

"HOW ARE YOU BIG D?"

Tommy asked the male before opening his eyes, his mouth opening wider with every second. Meanwhile, Tubbo began to inch closer towards him. Both of their faces were laced with confusion as they stared at someone who had the same clothing and body as Dream but with no mask.

"Guys, it's me."

"There's no way Dream would look that good."

"Tommy, what."

"Yeah, you can no way be Dream."

"Tubbo-"

"Okay if you're Big D then answer this one question. What did-"

"You're poggers Tommy."

"HEY BIG D, HOW ARE YA?"

Dream was then tackled by the younger males, his arms wrapping around them with care and affection. Wheezing as the two teens started to ramble to him and more.

"I FISHED A MENDING BOOK TODAY DREAM!"

"I GOT A NEW BEE NEST!"

"SAPNAP WAS BEING A ASS SO I STOLE HIS SWORD!"

Wait what.

"I HELPED HIM!"

"ALSO SOME OF GEORGE'S ARMOUR!"

What.

"WE KILLED BAD!"

"WHAT?"

"ALSO, CAN YOU PROTECT US?"

"WAIT TOMMY WHAT?"

Soon enough, Dream saw in the distance Sapnap, George, Bad, and Antfrost. All four of his best friends looking furious as they actively searched for a certain pair of teens. Welp, this wasn't really the first time, was it?

Notes:
pogchamp? :)