Bonus chapter or chapter 4: Would You Do Anything For Me?

Summary:
Dream runs from his harem but then ends up growing it.

Notes:
also this includes dream in a croptop because the people who read this deserve the best and the best only. Or, the author themself is literally simping for Dream because who wouldn't?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream didn't exactly think this through, maybe wearing a crop-top right after he face-revealed wasn't the best idea. Since everyone he had met up with that day seemed to practically drool over him, as they should of course.  But maybe, just maybe the crop-top might've been too powerful. That was a lie. It was one-hundred percent too powerful for human-kind itself.

Perhaps it was the olive-green fabric just seemed to hug him in all of the right ways. How its cut just perfectly, right above his stomach but stops right at his chest. A simple gust of wind could reveal it all, and Dream believed that very thought was absolutely hilarious to even imagine. So he kept his outfit for the rest of the day. Just a pair of leggings that gripped at his every curve and just a regular crop-top. Not too bad.

It was ironic how wrong he was.

<+~~~+>

Panting heavily Dream slammed his hands on the door of Niki's cottage, the wood door knocking loudly as Dream kept slamming it. Soon enough a disheveled Niki arrived at the door with Eret and Fundy behind her. Quickly Dream pushed through and grabbed Niki back into her home. Running to her glass windows to grab the magenta curtains and briefly closing them.

"Dream? What's-"

"Quiet!"

Dream softly but speedily slapped his hand over the older woman's mouth as he held a finger up to his lips. Fundy had a blush o his face as he really began to take in what Dream had worn on, not even noticing the small dribble of blood slowly coming out of his nose. Eret however felt the need to flash his bisexual flag again but unfortunately, the past king had left it in his own house.

The four stayed silent before numerous voices were heard before a booming racket was heard outside Niki's home. But after another five minutes of merely waiting, it all stopped.

"May I now ask why you are in such a hurry, banging on my door in a panic, and dressed like this?"

"Okay, I'll spare you the details. I thought wearing this would be a fun little prank on my fellow simps but then I-um didn't really think it through."

"Was that what you were running from?"

"Mhm, mind if I stay here for a while Niki? Gotta escape them for a bit."

"Of course! I would love an extra pair of hands helping me around in the kitchen!"

"You're an absolute god-send, Niki."

Niki simply smiled sweetly at him before walking back into her working space. But Fundy and Eret remained behind, the past king had his sunglasses pulled down to his nose as he stared longingly at the speedrunner. Fundy on the other hand as a trail of blood from his nose as red spread all across his face. Looking at the two weirdly Dream quickly disregarded them as he began to relax from running away from such a huge crowd. Pushing back his hair as sweat rolled down his forehead, his crop riding up as his arm moved.

A loud thunk as well as a yelp of surprise was heard. Turns out Fundy fainted as his nose kept running with red, a flush still present and prominent to the eye. The yelp was from Eret as he was close to the fox when he fell over. But now watching Dream Eret understood what the redhead was feeling. Dream was hot. Well, that was an understatement. Moreover, like a volcano filled with magma and nearly bursting. Very, very, very hot indeed.

"HOLY SHIT- IS FUNDY OKAY?"

"Huh- oh yes, just need to wipe his nose and lay him somewhere comfy and we're good."

Dream picked up the ginger with ease and Eret felt like fainting just like Fundy. Dream's arms had flexed just a bit but it still caught Eret's glowing eyes. The freckled male's arms were not too burly but still had muscle packed into them. That and how Dream's stomach glistened with sweat under the artificial light in Niki's home. The thin outline of abs and sunkissed skin really did it for Eret.

"Hello? Eret? Please don't tell me you're also simping."

"Sorry to disappoint but I am. I definitely am."

That earned the brunette a giggle from Dream. One of the endearing things the male had heard in his lifetime.

"Whatever, just make sure to not fall head over heels for me yeah? Cuz now I have to take care of Fundy here."

"Yeah, yeah sure. Did I mention that I'm bisexual by the way?"

A wheeze this time.

"Why yes, yes you did Eret dear."

Eret screamed in his mind at the pet name. But now Dream was walking away with Fundy passed out in his arms, walking up the stairs to place him in a bed and watch over the ginger. Now Eret wanted to be the one who fainted.

"I think I'm already too deep Dream."

A sigh, but this time it was from Niki. The baker was standing at the doorway as she wrote down in a small notepad of hers.

"This is like the eleventh person this week, maybe it was better for Dream to never take off that dang mask of his."

"Wait what- Niki what?"

"Dream and I have a little list, I saw his face just a day before you all did and needless to say I understand what you all feel. But then Dream asked if I could make a list of simps and congratulations Eret! You made it on!"

"I should've expected that. I have an eye for those kinds of people anyway."

"Now that you're done staring, mind helping me with the cookies?"

"Yes, ma'am."

<+~~~+>

(A lil bonus so then you guys aren't too sad that this is ending.)

"You think they're still searching for Dream?"

"I don't know Tommy if they are though I wouldn't be too surprised."

"Yeah, but I think they're pretty dumb for not looking in Niki's cottage."

The two teens were interrupted by a certain scream.

"ERET! FUNDY! YOU BETRAYED ME!"

"I am known to be a traitor kind of guy."

"Sorry Dream, we all agreed on it!"

Soon enough Dream came into sight, but definitely not alone. The admin was tied up as he was carried by both the four hunters. Techno and Wilbur were on the right while Fundy and Eret were on the left. Schlatt was walking in the front as Quackity lead in the back.

"OH COME ON! NIKI WHERE ARE YOU!"

"To the crafting table Dream."

"WHAT?"

Notes:
was this pog? Also, I'm thinking of ending it here! I am planning to do more Dream harem however, FOR THE PEOPLE AM I RIGHT?

Notes 2:
VOTE? READS?