-Flower field and a comfy bed-

It was a beautiful day outside, Yuu and Mika decided to go out today. 

Mika: It has been a long time since we were able to have a non-bloody day.. I'm glad that I'm here with you!

Yuu: It makes me happy to finally have a so far good day with you! 

They both were alone for the first time in ages! Usually Shinoa would come in and annoy them, just yesterday she teased them "So when's gonna be the marriage?" she would always throw in comments like that, but today it was different. She and Mitsuba wanted to have a day alone. 

Mika: Yuu... I'm a little tired, can we take a rest?

Yuu: You haven't been drinking blood for a long time now, come here you can have some of mine! 

Mika did not want at first but as soon Yuu unbuttoned his shirt for him he did agree. He was really exhausted. They both got up after some time and Yuu helped Mika up, the second their hands were touching you could see a little spark in their eyes. 

Yuu: Where do you wanna go next? I know a flower field if you're interested..

Mika: Sure! That would be lovely! 

After some time they finally arrived. Mika saw a few precious flowers, he took some and gave them to Yuu

Yuu: These are for me? 

If you looked into Yuu's face you could see a big red tomato with shiny green eyes, he couldn' even bring any words out! (The man was to stunned to speak)

Yuu: Wo-ah thank you so much Mika!

After they sat on the fresh grass they talked for a bit, Yuu told him about all the things that happened, he did go into a lot detail! After a lot of time they finally saw the sunset! Mika mumbled something under his breath, but Yuu couldn't quite hear it..

Yuu: What did you say Mika?

Mika: Oh nothing! Nothing really..

After the sunset they got up and got back, it was already late - 1 am! They both got back and only later they realised - they were holding hands! Yuu acted as if he didn't have a clue and Mika played along - their touch was warm and gave them both a warm heart.

They got back and said their good nights but just a few minutes later Mika knocked on Yuu's door.

Yuu: What is it? 

Mika: I think Mitsuba and Shinoa pulled a prank on me. 

They both checked up on Mika's room and saw the bed covered in food, there were hundreds of plates with pizza on them! 

Yuu: WHAT THE HECK? 

Shinoa and Mitsuba came in giggling "Sorry we were hungry" (to be honest idk what to write here I just wanted to make a reason why Mika has to sleep somewhere else)

Yuu: Mika if you would like to uhh.. share a bed with me you can! I mean you don't have to it's just you don't have yours so-

Mika:Th-thank you so much Yuu! 

They both changed into comfy pj's, at first it was kind of embarrassing for them but after around 3 minutes they finally got comfortable. Yuu thought that Mika was asleep and he put his arms around him. He gently opened his eyes and locked his sight on Mika's lips, not noticing that Mika already had his own eyes on Yuu's. Mika started gently getting closer to Yuu's face, he gently placed a kiss on Yuu's forehead. Yuu suddenly got a really big red blush on his face but then he leaned in. Just the next second Yuu's lips touched Mika's, it was a wonderful moment. They both hugged each other tight, never wanting this kiss to end. They gently opened their eyes and looked at each other - Mika's sapphire red eyes full of love and Yuu's green shining eyes filling the room with hope.

Yuu: ...Mika is this a sign, I mean for our love?

Mika: Do you want it to be? 

They both looked into their eyes, both got a pink blush on their faces!

Both: I want it to be..!

They hugged tight, this hug was full of love!