-Wintercafe-

Yuu and Mika had been training a lot. They were really exhausted, so they decided to finally take a little break!

Yuu: Hey mika, have you heard of the cafe down the alley? I've heard they make the best hot chocolate! I've never been there before to be honest but it sounds interesting.. 

Mika: Oh is that so? Sure I would love to visit it! 

They packed their stuff and made themselves on the way, it was a lovely day outside! It was really cold because it was winter, but the it has been snowing recently and the white fields added a little touch into everything.

Yuu: Uhh mika, would it be okay to.. could you- could you grab my hand? I'm cold, and since that would warm it up, please okay?

Mika did not hesitate and took you'd hand. Mika had a slight blush on his face but he tried to hide it by pointing out the landscape. 

Mika: Aren't the fields beautiful? I love them a lot.

Yuu: Me too!I'm also really happy to be here with you..

After they've been walking for around 10 minutes a warming smell catched their noses. It smelled like cinnamon, chocolate and a lot of sweets. Even a touch of marshmallow! 

Mika: I think it is here! 

They sat down.

Waitress: And what do you lovely couple want?

For a quick second both didn't know what to say, was it really looking like that? Where they really so attached? 

Waitress: Oh I'm sorry, was it wrong to say it like that?

Yuu: No no! Thank you- I would like to have a warm chocolate with marshmallows please! 

Mika's red eyes looked at Yuu's green eyes, he was red!!

Mika: I would like to have a gingerbread man, that would be enough for me.

After they both got the drinks they talked a little about their time together, so much happened! 

Yuu: Oh it is kind of late, do you still want to stay for a little longer?

MIka: I would appreciate your company in here. Also - we have a good view on outside.. The moon - it is beautiful isn't it?

Yuu did not realise what Mika just said..

Yuu: And the warmth of this cafe is awesome too. Wai- (realisation kicks in^^) what did you just say mika? 

Mika: Oh-oh I enjoy your company!

Yuu: I mean what you said after that..

They held their breath in, all they could hear was the winter cafe's music. The flames were warming them and their noses catched the candy cane smell. Mika looked away and mumbled something Yuu couldn't understand.

Yuu: What did you say Mika? 

Yuu's green eyes catched Mika's red eyes, Mika's look was locked on Yuu's lips and Yuu quietly took a sip out of his hot chocolate. Yuu slowly took one of Mika's hands..

Yuu: MIka, the moon is beautiful. I see my moon in your eyes, my warmth in your heart, my home in your arms and my- 

Yuu stuttered and wasn't able to bring out the last sentence. He was just as red as the red ornaments hanging from the shelves. Mika in the mean time used his free hand to cup Yuu's face. 

Mika: You want to know what I said under my breath. You have to tell me what you wanted to finish and you win..

Yuu slowly looked at him, squeezing Mika's hand.

Yuu: and my.. my partner in you. I see the love of my life once I look at you, I see the lips I want to kiss once I look at your lips, I'm so sorry Mika. 

Yuu tried to run away and rip himself off of Mika, but Mika held him, he did not let go.

Mika: Yuu, I love you, I love you more than just a friend. 

Before yuu could say something his lips felt a warm touch of gingerbread. Mika had kissed him and they both held on to each other. Their hands touching leaving them a feeling of warmth and love. Their eyes were closed, enjoying the moment. The moon shined directly onto them, complementing the red on their faces. 

(Woah I wished this was how my life would go but my gf lives far away :( I hope you enjoyed this one shot ^^) Btw Mika said I love you under his breath!