The Mall

The Pringles are back again! (The Pringles are back again!)

To tell you a story's on the way! (To tell you a story's on the way!

We like Newsies!

We're The Pringles!

We're the Newsies... PRINGLES!

(In other words, we went on another headcanoning rampage, and came up with the story you're about to read)

The Mall

One might wonder, who in the world thought it was a good idea for all the newsies to go to a mall together?

Truth be told, no one thought it was a good idea.

But one day, Specs finds that he needs a pair of new shoes (preferably with matching laces).

The closest shoe shop is the one in the mall.

When one newsie goes to a place like that, every newsie goes with him (or her and them in Smalls and JoJo's cases).

All the newsies cram onto a bus (on which they take up all the space), and go to the mall!

Specs directs his steps right to the shoe store. Romeo goes with him.

Halfway there, Romeo spots the jewelry store.

People are getting their ears pierced in there.

Romeo wants that.

Romeo needs that.

Romeo pulls Specs to the ear piercing place.

With a big ol' smile on his face, he gets his ears pierced.

Specs also ends up piercing only one ear.

They both look awesome.

In the middle of the happenings, Les arrives with Davey.

Now Les wants his ears pierced.

This is not allowed by Davey at all. No way.

He drags Les back to the others, who haven't split up to go places yet.

Les decides that he wants to go with Crutchie, Race and Albert, who want to go on the carousel in the middle of the mall.

Davey goes with them to keep an eye on the situation. That is very needed with that group.

As soon as they get there, there's a big fight about who gets to ride on which horse, and which horse is the prettiest.

Both Race and Albert insist that the reddish brown horse is the best, and that they want it.

The fact that there are multiple reddish brown horses is either ignored or unnoticed. They're fighting over this one specific horse.

Les thinks the white horse is the best, so he gets on that one.

Crutchie likes the palomino.

The mall employee gets tired of Race and Albert's bickering, and forces them apart onto horses that are not reddish brown.

The ride is a utopia until it speeds up.

Race was not ready for that in any way.

Long-ish story short, Race throws up on the carousel.

No one wants to continue riding it, so they all get off, and split up.

Crutchie spotted a Build-A-Bear shop, and went there in an instant.